Conestoga-Rovers & Associates Environmental Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Conestoga-Rovers & Associates Environmental Engineer Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Environmental Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Conestoga-Rovers & Associates in April 2015.

Interview

They contacted me pretty quickly for the first interview, then I had a brief phone interview. They said they would contact me afterwards for an interview at the office, but I never heard back. The phone interview was only about 20 minutes and it was very basic (they mostly asked about my resume because they didn't have it for some reason, even though I submitted it).

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Conestoga-Rovers & Associates

Environmental Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Conestoga-Rovers & Associates in March 2015.

Interview

I applied on-line and spoke with a recruiter about the interview process. The interview was a low-key meeting with someone I knew and 2 company representatives I had not met before. We completed it at a restaurant. They shared information about CRA and how the company operates including benefits and the principal-driven model which makes a lean management structure.

Interview Questions

• What roles do you see yourself in? What areas do you want to work in.   Answer Question

Environmental Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Conestoga-Rovers & Associates (Calgary, AB (Canada)).

Interview

First interview over the phone as their main Canada office is based out of Ontario. HR rep on the phone was very nice and easy to speak to, the phone interview lasted around 40 minutes. Local manager then called me for an in person interview and I went in to the office and met for around an hour and twenty minutes. We discussed a lot about the company and how they operate as well as the job position. Everyone I spoke to at the office seemed very happy and upbeat. Haven't heard back anything yet and it's been a month or so.

Interview Questions

• Normal interview questions, nothing out of the ordinary. What are your strengths, weaknesses, approach to work, where do you want to be in 5 years, etc.   Answer Question