Conestoga-Rovers & Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Conestoga-Rovers & Associates Interview Questions

2.7

Senior Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Conestoga-Rovers & Associates (Houston, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Excellent Questions. Very Knowledgeable Interviewers. Discussed work backlog, present team, and roles, systems in place, work schedule, benefits. Met with Sr. staff, and all were long tenured in the business. Interview started on time and lasted approx. 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• Experience in desired field and projects worked on. Experience leading a team. What are present responsibilities at current employer. Interest in work both in the office and field . Types of projects experienced in. What field experience did one have. Projects completed all the way to start up and commissioning. Experience in estimating and Project Scopes. Understanding of process and scheduling. Equipment specifications and purchasing. Testing and acceptance of purchased gear. Experience troubleshooting and solving problems. Interacting with the Client.Availability   Answer Question
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Conestoga-Rovers & Associates (Cincinnati, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

the interview process was brief Not many questions were asked. I was asked to describe my degree that i am pursuing and why i chose that. after that, i got a tour of the facility and was introduced to other office employees.

Environmental Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Conestoga-Rovers & Associates in April 2015.

Interview

They contacted me pretty quickly for the first interview, then I had a brief phone interview. They said they would contact me afterwards for an interview at the office, but I never heard back. The phone interview was only about 20 minutes and it was very basic (they mostly asked about my resume because they didn't have it for some reason, even though I submitted it).

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Conestoga-Rovers & Associates.

Interview

30 minute phone interview followed by a standard in-person interview and a tour of the office. We generally just talked about my background and what would be expected of the position. It was laid back overall, and was generally not too stressful. It felt like they had already decided to make an offer and were just checking for any reason not to hire me.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Conestoga-Rovers & Associates in March 2015.

Interview

I applied on-line and spoke with a recruiter about the interview process. The interview was a low-key meeting with someone I knew and 2 company representatives I had not met before. We completed it at a restaurant. They shared information about CRA and how the company operates including benefits and the principal-driven model which makes a lean management structure.

Interview Questions

• What roles do you see yourself in? What areas do you want to work in.   Answer Question

Environmental Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Conestoga-Rovers & Associates in October 2014.

Interview

I applied for the position almost a year ago. However, when I saw that the position was still open, I resubmitted my application and received feedback from a HR representative within two weeks.

We scheduled a phone screen interview within the same week. The representative was very friendly and started off with the the basic values, goals, and operations of CRA. The representative's inquiries for me included my interest in the company, why it isn't working out at my current job, desired salary, certifications I have, goals I want to pursue if I were hired, the essential work and industry I would be assigned to if I were hired, and details of my experience related to the field.

Followed-up with a thank you email and heard back from the representative within a couple of days that another HR representative will get in touch with me for a phone interview with the hiring managers. It was about a month until the second phone interview was scheduled, and I was almost disheartened that the process wouldn't go any further since so much time had passed. However, it turned out that scheduling the second phone interview was delayed due to their busy schedules.

The second interview was entirely technical. I didn't feel it was difficult since I was confident in my experience and abilities.

Third interview is the face-to-face interview, which is in the TBD phase. It took awhile for the second interview to commence, so I'm continuing to wait for the third.

Interview Questions

• I didn't feel like there were any difficult questions. Be confident, explain why you're interested, and how your experiences and skills will prove useful for the company.   Answer Question

Interview

Walked around the office and met some of the employees. Not a very formal process. Sat down with the department manager and talked about my previous work experience. He asks you what you want out of a job and tries to get a feel for you. If you will fit in with everyone and if you would enjoy working here.

Interview Questions

• There was no set format for the interview. It was unformal.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Conestoga-Rovers & Associates.

Interview

Heard back from the recruiter fairly quickly. Had an initial phone interview with her and was scheduled for an in-person interview the following week. Meeting was in the morning and the person I was to meet with was a little late (nothing serious...about 15 min.). Questions were fairly generic and everything seemed to flow smoothly.

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you had to deal with a rude or disrespectful person in a professional capacity. How did you handle the situation? How did that person react?   Answer Question

Project Manager Protoge Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Conestoga-Rovers & Associates (Baton Rouge, LA) in May 2014.

Interview

Brought me in several times, mostly to just get to know me and of my basic qualifications. Met several different people, all seemed really interested in me and happy I was there. The PM very strongly led me to believe I had the job. In the end, the guy strung me along for about a month until he stopped replying or returning phone calls...

Interview Questions

• What was your academic experience in project management?   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Conestoga-Rovers & Associates (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Had a preliminary interview with a headhunter that went well and resulted in my resume being forwarded to the hiring manager. That was followed by a telephone interview with the hiring manager that also went well. The third phase, which took some time to scheduled, involved meeting the hiring manager and other senior managers in the office for a face to face panel interview

Interview Questions

• I do not recall a particularly difficult or unexpected question. As with most environmental consulting interviews, the questions center on previous experience with the various facets of the industry (site investigations, site remediation, auditing) and willingness to travel.   Answer Question