Conexant Systems Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport Beach, CA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Conexant Systems (Newport Beach, CA) in December 2008.

Interview

Rigorous technical interview. Cycled through all the gurus.

Interview Questions

• Detailed specifics about PC architecture.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Conexant Systems

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Conexant Systems in June 2010.

Interview

They started with a Phone Interview, which I passed, and then they called me in for an all day interview. Speaking to 9 guys, for 45 minutes each was a little too much. I did fairly well on the interview, but I guess someone else did better. They were nice people and the interview questions were reasonable, just too long! The company has some old technolgy, I am not sure how well they will do going forward, but it seemed like it would have been a nice place to work, but not like I had the option.

Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Conexant Systems in January 2008.

Interview

Standard questions selected to test individual aptitude and personality. They will also ask you to give several examples of situations you've had disagreements with subordinates, peers or superiors. Most of the interviewers asked for deeper descriptions of items from the resume. Also asked to describe why I wanted to leave my current job and work for them.

Interview Questions

• Please describe how you handled a disagreement with a peer or manager while trying to solve an issue.   Answer Question