Connection Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Connection Interview Questions

Updated May 9, 2017

2.7

MS Cloud Solution Architect Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Connection in April 2017.

Interview

I was reached out to by the head of the Microsoft Team. The next interview was with HR followed by a tech screen with 2 of the engineers on the Microsoft Team. The next step was an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable working mostly remote?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Merrimack, NH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Connection (Merrimack, NH) in November 2016.

Interview

Very detailed and structured, started with a phone interview with HR, then a phone interview with a sales manager, then another one with HR stating that the sales manager wanted to pursue and put forth an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do i think i will fit at pc connection?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Connection (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

During an over the phone interview, I was asked some basic questions about who I am and the potential qualities I could bring to the company. The interviewer did seem hesitant to answer a lot of my questions and kept a lot of the information quite vague. The interview questions I received really weren't that bad. Overall, I really did the interview for practice.

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Connection (Boca Raton, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

Multiple interviews! Phone and face to face. Very thorough process. They didn't make it easy. Lots of paperwork to complete. Compensation negotiation was difficult. They made you provide proof of past income.

Interview Questions

• What was a challenge you faced at work and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Merrimack, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Connection (Merrimack, NH) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very thorough and professional. Everyone I met with was helpful and friendly. I went through multiple phone interviews and then a live presentation. Overall, it was a very straight forward and fair experience.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions are all standard HR related questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Merrimack, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Connection (Merrimack, NH) in June 2016.

Interview

Had two phone interviews. First one was with a recruiter and second one was with a senior sales manager. Then I had to go in for an in-person job shadow as well as interview with two sales managers at the same time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashua, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Connection (Nashua, NH) in June 2016.

Interview

The process took three weeks. Applied online, interviewed via phone with a recruiter, then via phone with a hiring manager. Then went in for a job shadow and interview with hiring manager and other sales manager. Office is nice, people seem genuine, sales floor is busy - full of vendors. Lots of support.

Interview Questions

• What's the last purchase you made over $50? Sell it to me.   Answer Question

Non-compete and IP ownership transfer requirements are over-reaching. Low base salary for Boston area.

Anonymous Employee in Marlborough, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Connection (Marlborough, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online, a recruiter reached out to me over email to schedule a initial interview with the usual interview questions. Went on to the phone interview with the Hiring manager and went in depth with my experience on my interview. Passed to the face to face interview which about a month later given that I am relocating from another state and needed to schedule a trip to the office. Throughout the whole process the recruiter and hiring manager has made this process as smooth and accommodating than other companies I have interviewed with. After the face to face I was notified they wanted to hire me and went through the background and reference check, received a offer letter soon after.

Interview Questions

• Went over my resume and experience, a typical interview. Not hard at all if you are confident in your skills   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Base rate of 30k plus 10k bonus for the first year then commission on top of

Warranty Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Merrimack, NH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Connection (Merrimack, NH) in December 2015.

Interview

Short and to the point. Informal, met with the Manager and team lead at the time. Interview lasted about 30-40 minutes and then I was introduced to the team I would potentially work with.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Merrimack, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Connection (Merrimack, NH) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied for the job through their ADP portal and got a call a couple weeks later. I had a phone interview with HR and then had a call the next day for an in person interview for the following week. I then got a call/email within a couple days with an offer for the job.

Interview Questions

• How much do you know about PC Connection   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not need to negotiate anything.