Connection Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Connection Sales Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Connection.

Interview

After submitting resume to HR there was a phone interview that lasted for about 1/2 hour. The second interview came about three days later and was really low key and non-confrontational with basic questions on what would you do in this situation, have you ever sold into public sector etc. Hired within one week after second interview with HR and sales manager.

Other Interview Reviews for Connection

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Connection in November 2011.

Interview

It was a typical interview for a sales position and it quickly became clear what they were looking for, one someone that could sell or interact well with customers and two if you had graduated from College they felt you qualified for their corporate position over their small businesses team.

Interview Questions

• They have you sit in the room alone and call you on the phone and have you sell them something.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlborough, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Connection (Marlborough, MA) in June 2009.

Interview

Nice environment.

Interview Questions