ConocoPhillips Finance Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ConocoPhillips Finance Analyst Interview Questions

3.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Bartlesville, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ConocoPhillips (Bartlesville, OK).

Interview

Campus hire. Typical interview process, with two interviewers and a focus on behavioral questions (Tell me about a time when you had to make a difficult decision...). After interview on college campus, invited to on-site interview. Three separate interviews with different managers. Some behavioral and technical questions and some get to know you questions. Overall, positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to work with a team and a challenge that presented.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ConocoPhillips

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waco, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ConocoPhillips (Waco, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

Was a hour long interview with qualitative questions on past work experience, extracurriculars and school work. There were no technical questions, but a lot of fit. they wanted to see how your past experiences could benefit the company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bartlesville, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ConocoPhillips (Bartlesville, OK) in October 2012.

Interview

Selected for campus interview and offered on site interview in Bartlesville, OK. The interview consisted of 3 30 minutes behavioral type questions.

Anonymous Employee in Bartlesville, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ConocoPhillips (Bartlesville, OK) in October 2012.

Interview

Initially was a single 30 minute interview on campus. This was followed up by an onsite day, which consisted of going to Bartlesville, getting to eat dinner with new hires, breakfast and benefits talk, 3 interviews back to back to back, and then a tour of the facilities they have in downtown.

Interview Questions

• What is your definition of Working Capital? What happens if this gets larger? What happens to this if your Current Liabilities go down?   1 Answer