ConocoPhillips Accounting/Finance Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ConocoPhillips Accounting/Finance Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at ConocoPhillips

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manhattan, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ConocoPhillips (Manhattan, KS).

Interview

Met the recruiter at a social the night before. The following day I stopped by the both and he had me sign up for a next day interview. Interview started off with generic question like what are your strengths and weaknesses. Then the interviewer ask 5 or 6 behavioral question. The ended by asking if I had any question. It's really important to come with intelligent, non generic questions.

Interview Questions

• How have you used microsoft excel in to help solve a problem.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for ConocoPhillips

Accounting/Finance Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ConocoPhillips in October 2013.

Interview

Met with representatives at an on campus career fair and they held a follow up dinner that same night. They made it very relaxing and not an intimidating atmosphere. It was nice to talk with them and ask questions before the actual interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked with a team and something didn't go your way   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ConocoPhillips (Houston, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

They took us out to a pre-interview dinner the night before, at a nice place. The next day we were taken to a "holding" room where we were greeted by a current employee who answered any questions we had and gave us some confidence. We were then taken back to the room where I was greeted by my two interviewers who I had met the night before. Since we had chatted at the dinner, the atmosphere was pretty relaxed. All behavioral, nothing hard. Took a little over 2 weeks for the to get back with me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to recruit other people? Was it difficult?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation as the price is very high compared to other firms for an internship.