ConocoPhillips Operator Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ConocoPhillips Operator Internship Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Operator Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ConocoPhillips in March 2011.

Interview

Started by sending in my resume/cover letter and then was phoned and told I had an interview within two weeks. nterview was with a panel of three poeple. An HR person, an operator, and another HR contract person. They were very nice and made you feel at ease. Each person took turns asking questions. Some of the questions were: What was your least favorite class while at school? Tell me about a time when you solved a problem at work and how did you solve it? Do you have any experience in working in a group/team setting? How do/did you handle a situation when a member of the group did not pull their share of the work? What would your last supervisor say about you? How would you describe yourself? How do you feel about working overtime?

After each person asked their questions, they asked me if I had any questions. We shook hands and the interview ended. I did not get the offer so take the following advice at your own risk. Make eye contact, be sincere, be yourself but make sure to sell yourself. Ask a few questions at the end of interview if given the chance. That's it and good luck to all.

Interview Questions

• How do/did you handle a situation when working in a team/group setting and someone was not pulling there share of the work?   2 Answers