Cover image for ConocoPhillips

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

ConocoPhillips Reservoir Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Aug 28, 2014

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1 of over 335 interviews

Interviews at ConocoPhillips

Positive100%
Campus Recruiting100%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at ConocoPhillips

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ConocoPhillips (Los Angeles, CA) in Aug 2014

Interview

There were two interviewers. They basically just go through my resume from top to bottom and ask questions related to my resume, in great detail. Some questions involved the specific scientific term or experiment. Sometimes they ask me to describe the work experience and share some work knowledge with them.

Interview Questions
  • The questions are mixed with technical and behavioral. I didn't find the question to be that hard if you know your resume really well. I find the toughest question is at the end, when they ask you if you have any questions for them. I still don't know what kind of question should I ask to get give interviewers the best impression.
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Popular Careers with ConocoPhillips Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at ConocoPhillips? Share Your Experiences

ConocoPhillips logo

ConocoPhillips Photos

+ Add Photo
ConocoPhillips photo of: Headquarters of ConocoPhillips in Houston  (Photo attributed to WhisperToMe - )
ConocoPhillips photo of: $20,000 Donation to the United Way's COVID-19 Emergency Relief Fund
ConocoPhillips photo of: Dedicated to supporting veterans.
ConocoPhillips photo of: Grab a smoothie, snack or latte in our cafe with outdoor seating! Located right next to our world class fitness center.
ConocoPhillips photo of: Office Photo
ConocoPhillips photo of: West Lake 3 (L48 building)
ConocoPhillips photo of: Main complex entrance (Dairy Ashford)

Expert Career Advice