ConsenSys Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ConsenSys Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at ConsenSys

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ConsenSys (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied online and was invited to the interview. Interviewed with two people. Was asked very specific blockchain technology questions as well as the projects accomplished in the past. They said they would follow up and never heard from them again.

Interview Questions

• Tell us more about your recent blockchain project and what you accomplished.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ConsenSys

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ConsenSys (New York, NY).

Interview

Multiple stages of interviews with many different people. A screen for fit, a tech interview to make sure you can talk shop, an interview with multiple employees to ensure skills/ creativity. The last round is usually with he founder to approve the position. Everyone is very nice, friendly and smart. The application process is rigorous and most selective. But if you make it through you be at one of the most innovative and world changing companies.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about an idea you have for a blockchain based decentralized application.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ConsenSys.

Interview

One video call one on one, next a video call with 3 employees. First interview simply went over past experience, next went over in more detail my experience and knowledge of blockchain.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my past experience and how I handled/managed projects.   Answer Question