ConsenSys Devops Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ConsenSys Devops Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at ConsenSys

1 Interview Review

Devops Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ConsenSys in November 2019.

Interview

I did 5 interviews by video where multiple people and teams were involved. Also the interviews were with up to 6 people in the call itself. Overall each interview was not well prepared and really chaotic. For example the main lead was doing other work/picking up his kids during the interview. People joined late or left the calls earlier.

It felt a bit an overkill having this many interviews about the same subject and the same questions. It was not made clear why it was necessary to have this many interviews nor did you have the feeling that it was a matured process that really assessed your skills. Overall a really bad experience and wast of time. I wish I took the negative comments in Glassdoor for Consensys more seriously because it really was not a good experience. I hope they can improve.

Interview Questions

• Most interviews had the same questions about CI/CD pipelines and Kubernetes troubleshooting. Your pod is crashing and how to find the root cause. How did you design the CI/CD pipeline. Nothing related to culture fit or motivation. I had to do 1 technical test.   Answer Question