Consilience Software Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Consilience Software (Austin, TX) in September 2010.

Interview

This place brings the term nonprofessional to a whole new level. From what I could tell there was a complete lack of communication between the interviewers. The pay level is far below market and they hire inexperienced people and don't even have a formal training process. The conducted their own "background" check by checking out my name on the internet which wouldn't be so bad if I had a rare name. They seemed to be making up the questions as they went along. When I asked questions about training, continuing education, and on-going learning they seemed confused. The work environment seemed cold and everyone is put into a large room together. I picked up on this during my 30 second tour of the place. They interview people that extremely over experienced. I asked about the other job functions and they also seemed confused on why I would be asking.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Consilience Software

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Consilience Software.

Interview

The interview process consists of several rounds of interviews. The first one was on the phone where I was asked a set of basic Java questions. The second one was an in-person interview where I had to demonstrate my Java, SQL and data modeling skills. Then the last one with an executive where I was asked additional Java and SQL questions. I also had to submit some codes.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question I was asked required me to submit a search algorithm.   Answer Question