Consolidated Container Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 11, 2017

2.5

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Consolidated Container (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Very long. CCC is an indecisive small company, and they put candidates through several rounds of situational interviews (5). Its like they want to perform a psychology evaluation on you for red flags, amateurs. Ask them about the Previous two Network Engineers that left the company within a 3 month timeframe.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for CCC?
      What is your greatest achievement ?
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years ?
      Tell me about a time that you had to take a risk on the job and what was the outcome ?
      Tell me about a time that you had a disagreement with a co-worker ?
      What are CCC's values and which one standout to you and why ?
      How do you feel about small companies ?
      Skype Interview
      1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Consolidated Container (Atlanta, GA) in April 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter because he saw my resume posted on CareerBuilder. He asked was I interested and I definitely was! I went for the interview and the manager liked me so much that she offered me the position the same day. The same week, I had to take a drug test within 48 hours.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions...
      Tell me about your qualifications.
      Why should we hire you?
      What are your interests.

It was basically a conversation, not so much an interview. The interviewer had questions, but she didn't ask them. The interview turned into a conversation instead.
      1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't a negotiation phase.

Office Coordinator/Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Consolidated Container (Atlanta, GA) in February 2012.

Interview

Worked through staffing agency.

Human Resources Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Consolidated Container (Atlanta, GA) in July 2011.

Interview

interviewed with 9 people over 3 different meetings. I interviewed with three employees in HR, two in legal and the rest at the C Level or in operations. One of the interviews included 2 employees at once.

Interview Questions

• How would i dramatically improve the relationship between HR and Ops?   1 Answer