Consolidated Container Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 15, 2017

2.2

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Consolidated Container (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Very long. CCC is an indecisive small company, and they put candidates through several rounds of situational interviews (5). Its like they want to perform a psychology evaluation on you for red flags, amateurs. Ask them about the Previous two Network Engineers that left the company within a 3 month timeframe.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for CCC?
      What is your greatest achievement ?
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years ?
      Tell me about a time that you had to take a risk on the job and what was the outcome ?
      Tell me about a time that you had a disagreement with a co-worker ?
      What are CCC's values and which one standout to you and why ?
      How do you feel about small companies ?
      Skype Interview
      1 Answer

Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Consolidated Container.

Interview

The whole process was positive, the vibe of the interview was great actually in which I thought I surely had the position. The interview was a panel of 3 and I emailed the HR lady to say thank you, never heard anyway and the it's been about 3 weeks and I figured I didn't get the job because they currently have an opening on Indeed

Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milford, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Consolidated Container (Milford, MA) in October 2015.

Interview

There was no interview I got this job 2 days after I went to a temp agency, I went to work my first day and they just gave me glasses and a helmet and pretty much told me to get to work, and would get mad at you the first day.

Quality Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Memphis, AR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Consolidated Container (West Memphis, AR) in October 2015.

Interview

Phone Screen, Face to Face, and then a final face to face to walk through the plant floor. Very good interview with the Plant Manager as we where on the same page as to his vision/timing and planning to get the facility to a Benchmark Level.

Interview Questions

• What did you consider to be the most significant achievement in your career and what was the impact to the company and or customer.   Answer Question

Transportation Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Consolidated Container (Kansas City, MO) in March 2015.

Interview

Total disaster. Waited for 30 minutes before anyone came to get me. Interviewer hadn't seen my resume and didn't know my name. He left for a conference call less than 10 minutes into the interview. Handed me off to a Quality Control guy who knew nothing about the job. Came back and only asked two questions. Thought I should talk to his boss. Kept me waiting for another 15 mins and I didn't get to talk to anyone else. The HR Assistant said "it isn't always like this." I think it probably is.

Mold Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Consolidated Container (Houston, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

Brief. It Took about a day. The interviewer was a nice guy, asked many of the common questions that are usually asked at an interview. We talked for about 40 minutes before moving on and seeing the human resources manager. She asked questions very similar in manner.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 7 years?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Consolidated Container (Atlanta, GA) in April 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter because he saw my resume posted on CareerBuilder. He asked was I interested and I definitely was! I went for the interview and the manager liked me so much that she offered me the position the same day. The same week, I had to take a drug test within 48 hours.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions...
      Tell me about your qualifications.
      Why should we hire you?
      What are your interests.

It was basically a conversation, not so much an interview. The interviewer had questions, but she didn't ask them. The interview turned into a conversation instead.
      1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't a negotiation phase.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Consolidated Container (Anaheim, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Very short in a HOT office Very short in a HOT officeVery short in a HOT office v Very short in a HOT office Very short in a HOT office Very short in a HOT office

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Consolidated Container (Allentown, PA) in May 2012.

Interview

Applied through my university website. Contacted through email for a phone interview request. Phone interview was very standard personality questions. At the end as invited for an on site interview. Interview consisted of 3 1:1 interviews with different managers. Position was for 3rd shift which I wasn't informed of until the phone interview, and they wanted a 2 to 3 year commitment on third shift.

Office Coordinator/Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Consolidated Container (Atlanta, GA) in February 2012.

Interview

Worked through staffing agency.