Consolidated Contractors International Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Consolidated Contractors International Company Interview Questions

Updated Aug 15, 2017

2.6

IT Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beirut (Lebanon)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Consolidated Contractors International Company (Beirut (Lebanon)).

Interview

It was unorganized, they expect too much from a fresh graduate. They do three IQ tests which each two hours. you get interviewed by 4 different people and each asks what pops on there head.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate?   1 Answer

Piping Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Consolidated Contractors International Company (Cairo (Egypt)) in August 2016.

Interview

Face to Face interview

Interview Questions

• what is your experience in piping?   1 Answer

Junior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Consolidated Contractors International Company.

Interview

The HR interview went smoothly and then the technical interview was average. In the technical interview I knew more about the job responsibilities and what my role will. the general manager was friendly and professional

Interview Questions

• What is my experience in cost control?   1 Answer

Junior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Consolidated Contractors International Company (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

Three interviewers, went over my resume and past experiences. They asked me some specific questions about my resume including my past experiences and my projects at university. Each interviewer took a portion of the interview to ask me questions about my experiences (Programming, Site, General)

Interview Questions

• Why CCC? Have you looked over our website? Any projects you liked in particular?   Answer Question

General Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beirut (Lebanon)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Consolidated Contractors International Company (Beirut (Lebanon)) in June 2015.

Interview

Three interviewers, interview lasted about 15 minutes, conducted in the English language.
    Mainly personal questions, knowledge about the company, no technical questions.
    Why did you choose this major? Why this university? General questions about your CV.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your final year project? And what was the biggest challenge you faced?   Answer Question

Site Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ḩawwārah, Amman Governorate (Jordan)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Consolidated Contractors International Company (Ḩawwārah, Amman Governorate (Jordan)) in May 2015.

Interview

i have filled the company's application at the main branch of the company, then after a couple of weeks they called me for an interview and that what happened, i went to the interview where two interviewer were there, they have asked me general questions about me and my experiences....etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiations

Site Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Consolidated Contractors International Company (Mumbai (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

I had two rounds of interview. In the first round, they asked me to brief them about my final year project . It went for 15 minutes. In the second round, two company officials form Athens (Headquarters) interviewed me for twenty minutes. I was surprised that no technical questions were asked.

Site Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ḩawwārah, Amman Governorate (Jordan)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Consolidated Contractors International Company (Ḩawwārah, Amman Governorate (Jordan)).

Interview

Three Members of the company management conduted the interview. Very friendly when I came in and they made it clear that the interview will be in english. I agreed.

After introducing themselves they asked me to introduce myself. Then they asked me to talk about myself. I, as briefly as I could, started telling them about my life, my study and my current work.

They asked after that if I can work in remote areas since some projects are in remote places from city. I made it clear that as still a new engineer I will accept anything thrown at me.

Interview Questions

• The unexpected situation was that there was no difficult question. It really surprised me that no technical questions were asked.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No nogatiation was made. This was a great opportunity for me since the work was new and strange for me (oil and gas) and the salary was higher than my first job.

HSE Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Consolidated Contractors International Company (Mumbai (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

CV Selection by recruiter: The recruiter shall collect the cv for shortlisting, Upon the compilation of CV collection the recruiter will start Shortlisting, they match the requitement with CVs and next, Recruiter verification will carryout, Walk in Interview (recruiter), Walk in Interview (Client), Visa issuance.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Consolidated Contractors International Company (Athens (Greece)).

Interview

The process was relatively streamlined with the 1st interview on the phone followed by 2 interviews in their Athens office. HR was reasonably professional and clearly knew their job well.

The questions were general in nature initially, and got more specific as the interview went on. The divisional team interview was short and to the point.

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult situation you had to overcome?   Answer Question