Consolidated Graphics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Consolidated Graphics Interview Questions

2.5

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Consolidated Graphics.

Interview

On campus recruiting position. Applied through University career website and got offered an on-campus interview. Interviewer was extremely friendly.

Interview Questions

• Fairly basic, asked about resume, what I knew about LDP, why I chose my University, etc.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Manager Interview

Interview

Fair questions. Reasonable questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Consolidated Graphics (Durham, NC) in March 2013.

Interview

I applied online, I got a call for a phone interview the very next day. We didn't have our interview for another three weeks because of Spring Break and I got sick the week after. The interview went really well. He was very nice. We interview on a Monday and that Friday I was told I would get another phone interview. My interview is today...so we'll see how it goes!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hickory, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Consolidated Graphics (Hickory, NC) in February 2013.

Interview

I initially applied online through my campuses website. A week later I had an interview on campus with the President of their office located in Indianapolis. She was very nice and the interview went great. She said that I was exactly what they are looking for. Three weeks after that I finally heard back saying I was invited to an on-site interview in Hickory, NC. My experience at the interview went well They paid for all my expenses. The president was nice and very casual. I was told I would hear back within a week, but never heard anything until I tried to contact the president and the HR lady several times. Finally I got a denial email by the head HR lady from corporate. My overall experience was pretty good. They are looking for candidates who won't get paid much but will put in a lot of time and hard work.

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Consolidated Graphics in February 2013.

Interview

I met current 'associates' at my schools career fair and was invited to interview. There were several interviews with salesmen and current employees in the leadership development program. The sales staff seemed unintelligent and full of BS and the associates there seemed very unenthusiastic. The questions were easy and most employees just asked me to ask them questions. How unprofessional.

Facility seemed to be trash, and the employees seemed to dislike their job.

Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Consolidated Graphics (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

met at a career fair really nice recuiter at the career fair. Gave them my resume then had on campus interview a few weeks later. Interviewer asks basic questions that stem from job requirements/qualifications. Interviewer was not able to answer all my questions to satisfaction.

Interview Questions

• Tell of a time when a teacher or boss was unhappy with your work?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Consolidated Graphics (Champaign, IL) in October 2012.

Interview

First Interview: Questions were situational & behavioral. Very laid back and not too stressful. One question "How would you handle or approach working in an industry that is not glamorous with well known brands?" "Give me an example of a time when you had to make a big decision without the guidance of a supervisor."

Interview Questions

• How would you handle or approach working in an industry that is not glamorous with well known brands?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Consolidated Graphics (Durham, NC) in March 2012.

Interview

I interviewed first through my university, then was flown out to the Durham location after I expressed interest in relocating to North Carolina. The associates were very nice and when they picked me up from the airport and made me feel very comfortable and seemed excited that I was there. During the interview, the hiring managers seemed very disorganized in their questions and didn't have a clear path as to where the interview was supposed to go. They seemed very pleasant but had a hard time answering my questions about the company.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Consolidated Graphics, specifically about PBM?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Consolidated Graphics (Dallas, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

The two recruiters I spoke with were very nice and helpful in the interview process. They were both still within the LDP phase themselves, but were very knowledgeable about the company, which conveyed to me the effectiveness of the LDP. The organizational culture seems relaxed and centered around teamwork, and made me feel valuable with the time and training they were willing to invest in me. Relevant work experience should be your most important consideration when it comes to working for consolidated graphics. Experience and hard work is definitely what i plan to get out of this job in order to be competitive in the future.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were in a management position and what you did to handle the situation?   1 Answer
    • What do you know about the LDP (Leadership Development Program)?   1 Answer

Negotiation

From what I've heard they don't negotiate on salary. The recruiter told me that they are basically paying for you to learn all about the commercial printing business from the ground up the first 3 years. I believe that once they feel like you've learned everything that is required in order to start making contributions to their company, thats when you should expect to realize some kind of raise and/or promotion.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Consolidated Graphics (Irvine, CA) in December 2011.

Interview

Applied thru college career fair; scheduled an interview a few days later. Basic behavioral questions as well as questions about your resume.

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite quote?   1 Answer