Consolidated Graphics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Consolidated Graphics Interview Questions

2.5

Associate- LDP Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Consolidated Graphics.

Interview

Campus interview with the President and an associate, then onsite interview with president/ controller/associates for a day. Rather simple questions mostly to see if you will fit in with the group, they do not care much about knowledge. People even get hired with under the 3.0

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none, they wont let you

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Consolidated Graphics.

Interview

You do not have to know anything about print or the industry.

Sales Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Consolidated Graphics.

Interview

The hiring process starts with either a phone or short discussion interview. It then goes on to a on-site, than to a general manager. The interview isn't complicated and the hiring process seems a bit sketchy. I'd be nice to get interviewed by experienced talent scouters not just employees who have been there for awhile.

Application

Interview

one interview, behavioral

Interview Questions

• how would you deal with different people of different educational background?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Consolidated Graphics in October 2012.

Interview

I applied through my career services website and received an email to interview on campus a week or two later. I had one interview on campus and was told I will be notified if a positions opens up within the next six months or so. The interview was primarily behavioral, such as where do you see yourself in five years, biggest strength, biggest weakness. Also a lot of analysis of my resume, asking about each position/experience listed. He asked what I know about Consolidated Graphics, too so be sure to research the company.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you have been disappointed and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Associate- LDP Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Consolidated Graphics in April 2012.

Interview

The second step in the recruiting process consists of an on-site interview. It lasts from 9am-2pm. You interview with all of the managers at the location you interview at, tour the office, meet and interview with all associates at the same time, have lunch with a couple of them, and then interview with the president. Long drawn out interview process all in one day. Kind of sucks doing all of that and then not getting hired, but good luck!

Interview Questions

• Why should we pick you over all of the other people we are interviewing?   Answer Question
    • What do you do if you are a extrovert, in an office full of introverts? How do you motivate these people to work? Why are they important?   1 Answer

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Consolidated Graphics in April 2012.

Interview

I first found out about Consolidated Graphics at my campus' job fair. I met with two friendly recruiters who were actually in the Leadership Development Program themselves. After talking with them, I scheduled an on-campus interview with them later in the month. At the on-campus interview, I was 1:1 with a LDP Associate and she asked me the very basic interview questions. After I nailed the interview, I received an email the following day that informed me that I had qualified for an on-site interview. I chose to interview at a company in Maryland as it was closest to me. At the on-site interview I had a series of interviews (1:1 with operations manger and a panel interview with other LDP Associates).

Interview Questions

I declined to continue with the hiring process because I was not satisfied with what the company had to offer. The location of the job was terrible, the compensation was extremely low, even for an entry-level job, and the benefits were almost non-existent.

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Consolidated Graphics in February 2012.

Interview

1:1 interview with head of local branch. Basic line of interview questions, although from the get-go it seemed like he had no interest in the interview. After some asking, the job and overall work the company seemed not interesting at all.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Consolidated Graphics in July 2011.

Interview

I submitted my resume and received an email the following day requesting a phone interview. The phone interview was your typical phone interview with the basic questions. Be sure to have answers to why Consolidated Graphics, why the print industry, why you, and which region/city you'd like to work in.

About 4 days after, I was sent another email asking me to come in for an onsite interview. I scheduled it and went in. The interview was very easy, a panel of the associates, tour on the site, interviews with some managers. Easy questions about my resume and a few personality questions. Part of the rotation is in the printing room (manufacturing). I was asked if I could see myself working in manufacturing.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Consolidated Graphics in May 2011.

Interview

My interviewer was over 15 minutes late to a 30 minute interview. She continued to state how frustrated she was that other people made her late and took no responsibility. Then I felt like she was convincing me out of the job because I was over qualified. It was all very strange. I was offered a follow up interview, but have not pursued it due to the lack of professionalism in the interview.

Interview Questions

• This is not a desk job. Are you willing to get hands on and learn the printing business?   Answer Question