Constant Contact Customer Engagement Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Customer Engagement Specialist

Constant Contact Customer Engagement Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Constant Contact

Customer Engagement Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Constant Contact.

Interview

After applying online, I was contacted two days later by a very nice woman named Chelsey. Chelsey established contact with me, and we set up a time for a phone interview. In the phone interview we went over basics like past customer service experience, current employment, employment goals. After this interveiw I was invited to an interview on site. I sat down with two managers and went through some typical interview questions as well as some quesions about my experience with technology. Overall the interview experience was thorough, efficent and friendly. They will not waste your time and I highly reccommend applying.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very straight forward and quick

Other Interview Reviews for Constant Contact

Anonymous Employee in Loveland, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Constant Contact (Loveland, CO) in August 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by an rep from a staffing company who found my resume on Monster and thought I'd be interested in a position at Constant Contact in their call center. I did a phone interview with the recruiter and she did the background check and reference check. The reference check took the longest. I then went to the company for two interviews both on the same day. One with HR and one with 3 managers. I then went home and did a skills test on my computer and passed that. I was contacted in a few days by the recruiter (staffing agency) and offered a position and could even choose the shift I wanted most. Also, during the interview I was able to sit with a call center agent and listen to calls for an entire hour.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was name your top three weaknesses.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Constant Contact (Waltham, MA) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview process was extremely smooth and a great experience. The expectations and requirements of the job were well explained during my phone interview. My in-person interview was amazing. I thoroughly enjoyed learning more about the position and culture at Constant Contact. My interview was truly an experience rather than an interview. It was the best I've ever had. The atmosphere was very positive and seemed like a fun place to work. In speaking with the manager, it was clear they have high expectations but provide all of the training and support necessary to succeed in the role.

Interview Questions

• The only question that threw me off was on how to help people who aren't "getting it" after explaining multiple times in different ways. I did blank for a few seconds as this normally does not happen to me, but it is definitely something I should be prepared for when assisting customers via telephone on how to use a technical product.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was very smooth. It was made clear from the time I set up my phone interview what the compensation was. I was fine with it so I continued in the process and was very pleased when I was offered the position.

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Constant Contact (Waltham, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

I was contacted via e-mail to schedule a phone interview after submitting my resume. Phone interview had the feel of a prescreen more than anything. Basic questions were asked concerning my technical background and questions consisting of "tell me about a time...". I was told I would be referred to a recruiter to schedule an interview on site. I met with two team leads the following week. The dialogue was super laid back and similar questions were asked concerning my background. The initial interviewer came in after the interview was over to close the meeting and I was told I'd receive a call in a couple of days, but was offered the job an hour later. Thorough process and a great experience.

Interview Questions

• How would you help a customer who is not understanding a solution after explaining it in different ways?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Loveland, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Constant Contact (Loveland, CO) in July 2011.

Interview

It was pretty easy. just had to jump through hoops on 2 phone interviews and 1 physical one. They were both pretty easy and about a day apart between each interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me a good experience and bad experience you had with customer service   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Loveland, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Constant Contact (Loveland, CO) in January 2012.

Interview

It was extensive originally and consisted of at least 3 parts: A phone interview, a single interview, and a panel interview. I felt this process was great because I was also provided an opportunity to sit with and listen to calls and see how the business functioned before making a decision.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an irate/upset customer.   1 Answer

Customer Engagement Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Constant Contact.

Interview

A very long interview. Dont drag it on. They are friendly but dont let the friendly banter mess up your interview. Make sure you stick to the point and add accents of friendly chit chat. Smile and be genuine.

Anonymous Employee in Loveland, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Constant Contact (Loveland, CO) in February 2014.

Interview

Phone interview with HR, then an in-person interview, including call shadowing with several Team Leads. Fairly straight forward, making sure that I was a good fit for a technical support, customer service environment.

Customer Engagement Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Constant Contact.

Interview

Phone interview; in-person interview with recruiter; computer testing on basic software programs (outlook, word) & typing test; interview with group of managers. It was a long process and more difficult than other companies.

Anonymous Employee in Loveland, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Constant Contact (Loveland, CO) in May 2017.

Interview

Interview process was great! They know exactly what they're looking for in a candidate and make you understand along the process. It is a very amazing company and the environment of the office makes me excited for every day I'm there!

Interview Questions

• When was a time you had to go above and beyond for a customer?   1 Answer