Constant Contact Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Constant Contact Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Constant Contact

1 Interview Review

4.0

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Constant Contact (Waltham, MA) in August 2017.

Interview

It started with a basic phone interview with a Recruiter. Nothing hard, just basic questions and review of work history. Few days later, went to their office to first observe a member of the team then interview with two of the leads there. They both seemed like they didn't want to be there and had better things to do with their time. On top of that, I showed up in business formal attire and one of the interviewers was in shorts and flip flops. I get that you should dress more formal for an interview, but I was embarrassed to see them so casual. My outlook of the company went from very good to extremely sour during the interview as they practically talked down to me the whole time and basically made it obvious that I wouldn't be in further consideration. Only upside to the experience was they didn't ghost me as they got back to me the next day with a no.

Interview Questions