Constant Contact Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Constant Contact (Waltham, MA) in February 2012.

Interview

Very, very, very long. After the initial interviews over the phone, I had to go in for face-to-face interviews on 3 separate days with 3 to 6 people each day. Totally chaotic "process" where each person felt the need to sell you hard on the company. They desperately want to be a trendy web 2.0 company. Stroke their egos a bit, and the interviews are a breeze.

Interview Questions

• None, really. The technologies are just not that hard and the staff mostly has basic understanding of technologies. They seem to like to focus on new, exciting technologies for no valid reason other than trying to be trendy. If you know the basics and can BS, you'll do fine. Be sure to tell the interviewer how smart he/she is.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not bad. The standard salary and benefits are decent and I don't think that they are able to negotiate much. I took this job as a stepping stone for increasing my salary from my former company with plans to move on to a corporate environment afterwards. I have since left and only spent a few months at this company. (They are dysfunctional.)