Constant Contact Inside Sales Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Constant Contact Inside Sales Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Constant Contact

Inside Sales Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Constant Contact.

Interview

Make you sell something random. Be prepared to sell the product it's self. Have questions be confident you will do great they are fun but serious the job is calling on the phone

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Constant Contact

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Loveland, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Constant Contact (Loveland, CO).

Interview

They will waste your time. Too much of it. Two phone call interviews, one with the recruiter and one with the sales manager. An in-person interview with three veterans at the company. Really disorganized. I should have known better because things started off bad. Recruiter was late for first call, I had to call her. Second interview went well with Sales Manager and was advanced to In-Person interview. In-Person interview was with three "managers" or veterans with the company, peppered with questions about integrity, handling objections, and personal goals. At the end you had to sell a cell phone, twice to management. I was told on the second call that I had effectively 'sold' the product. Had the feeling that the veterans (with the exception of one of them) were fresh out of college and had kind of a pompous attitude regarding their position of power. Just seemed cocky. As I was leaving, the recruiter asked me if I was alright with starting at the beginning of their September for their class. I said sure, that was no problem. I have an income that can carry me all year, just need a 9-5 that has BENEFITS. Fast forward to middle of August with no response from the company, and I reached out to the recruiter a few times, only to find out three days after leaving a voicemail with the recruiter that they were no longer interested in me. She didn't even call me back, she did this by email which is pathetic. Thank god!! They just seem disorganized and unable to really pull together their hiring process. The office is set up like a typical boiler room call center. Waste of time, and they will waste your time and gas.

Interview Questions

• What was one time you were faced with a challenge you had to overcome to get a sale?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Loveland, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Constant Contact (Loveland, CO) in August 2018.

Interview

3 interviews. First interview was a thirty minute phone interview with someone from HR. The second was over the phone where I talked about my experience in Sales, 3 positive work qualities about yourself, then you do a mock interview where you sell the person on the phone a cell phone. The third interview was in person where you listened in on live calls for thirty minutes and then meet with 2 members of the hiring staff where you discus your experience, and do another mock sales pitch. Practice your sales pitch before your interviews.

Interview Questions

• talk about a time you were competitive   1 Answer
    • talk about a time where you went above and beyond to help a customer   Answer Question