Constant Contact Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Constant Contact

3.5

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Constant Contact (Waltham, MA).

Interview

The phone screen seemed more like they're were laying down details about the position and trying to set a time for the in person interview rather than your standard 'getting to know you/chance to ask questions' call. On the day of, I shadowed a person who's in the role I was applying for as he did calls. The culture is work hard play hard - something I have no issue with. My grievance here was their unprofessionalism. I was told that I would be contacted within 24 hours for a role starting the week following and they ghosted me. I've followed up for feedback and and got the silent treatment in return. I recommend a friend to the role before interviewing and they also got the same treatment. it reflects very poorly on the recruiting team.

Interview Questions

• Pick a subject you're passionate about and sell it   Answer Question
  • Role play over the phone with a staff member playing a prospect   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Constant Contact

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Loveland, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Constant Contact (Loveland, CO) in August 2016.

Interview

It starts with a call from a recruiter. Then you do a phone interview. The recruiter will call to schedule an in person interview if they are interesred. Once there, you listen to someone who works in sales make calls. Then, three interviewers from sales coaches and managers. They ask about you, hobbies, interests, past jobs. They want to know if you're coachable, how you would sell constant contact, how you handle stress and if your a fun person to work alongside. Questions like who is your mentor, how have you handled a dispute with a past manager, sell me constant contact. Then they will offer feedback and do it again. Use their feedback.

Interview Questions