Constant Contact Software Engineer(Internship) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Software Engineer(Internship)

Constant Contact Software Engineer(Internship) Interview Questions

Interviews at Constant Contact

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Constant Contact (Boston, MA) in October 2018.

Interview

Talking on the phone around 30 minutes. She was campus recruiter so it was very nice to talk to her. They ask your background and previous work experience or team works. They might ask your concepts for technical skills

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Constant Contact

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Constant Contact in March 2017.

Interview

So it was the average interview with a company at a university fair. However, this is my second time interviewing and the second time being ghosted afterward. I thought that maybe the application was lost and such, but everyone else I talked to who interviewed also got ghosted. Highly unprofessional for a company with the name constant contact. So, I assume I was rejected but am not totally sure.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Constant Contact in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was two stages it seemed. The first being an interview with HR and then the second being an interview with a hiring manager, which also accompanied an interview with two other team members of the team I was to join.