Constant Contact Interview Questions in Loveland, CO | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 8, 2017

3.3

Customer Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Loveland, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Constant Contact (Loveland, CO).

Interview

Phone screen, in site interview where I was able to listen to calls with a current employee. Interview was with two current supervisors.Received a tour of the site which allowed me to see a little bit about the facility and environment. Free drinks and some employee recreation on site, foosball, bikes, basketball and ping pong.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you went above and beyond to assist a customer   Answer Question

Inside Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Loveland, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Constant Contact (Loveland, CO).

Interview

They will waste your time. Too much of it. Two phone call interviews, one with the recruiter and one with the sales manager. An in-person interview with three veterans at the company. Really disorganized. I should have known better because things started off bad. Recruiter was late for first call, I had to call her. Second interview went well with Sales Manager and was advanced to In-Person interview. In-Person interview was with three "managers" or veterans with the company, peppered with questions about integrity, handling objections, and personal goals. At the end you had to sell a cell phone, twice to management. I was told on the second call that I had effectively 'sold' the product. Had the feeling that the veterans (with the exception of one of them) were fresh out of college and had kind of a pompous attitude regarding their position of power. Just seemed cocky. As I was leaving, the recruiter asked me if I was alright with starting at the beginning of their September for their class. I said sure, that was no problem. I have an income that can carry me all year, just need a 9-5 that has BENEFITS. Fast forward to middle of August with no response from the company, and I reached out to the recruiter a few times, only to find out three days after leaving a voicemail with the recruiter that they were no longer interested in me. She didn't even call me back, she did this by email which is pathetic. Thank god!! They just seem disorganized and unable to really pull together their hiring process. The office is set up like a typical boiler room call center. Waste of time, and they will waste your time and gas.

Interview Questions

• What was one time you were faced with a challenge you had to overcome to get a sale?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Loveland, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Constant Contact (Loveland, CO) in August 2016.

Interview

It starts with a call from a recruiter. Then you do a phone interview. The recruiter will call to schedule an in person interview if they are interesred. Once there, you listen to someone who works in sales make calls. Then, three interviewers from sales coaches and managers. They ask about you, hobbies, interests, past jobs. They want to know if you're coachable, how you would sell constant contact, how you handle stress and if your a fun person to work alongside. Questions like who is your mentor, how have you handled a dispute with a past manager, sell me constant contact. Then they will offer feedback and do it again. Use their feedback.

Anonymous Employee in Loveland, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Constant Contact (Loveland, CO) in December 2015.

Interview

It was actually fun. A guy named Jeremy interviewed me and I remember it actually being a lot of fun with a lot of laughs. They mainly asked about customer service experience and then wanted to know more about coding. They also gave a tour of the facility, and the facility was well-maintained and made it an exciting job to be interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• What I knew about HTML coding.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Loveland, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Constant Contact (Loveland, CO) in February 2014.

Interview

Phone interview with HR, then an in-person interview, including call shadowing with several Team Leads. Fairly straight forward, making sure that I was a good fit for a technical support, customer service environment.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Loveland, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Constant Contact (Loveland, CO).

Interview

It can take a long time to hear from HR for the initial interview. Generally the first interview will be a couple of hours as you will meet with about five people the same day and usually be able to sit with a rep to listen to their calls. The current employees are very helpful and kind. If there is a second interview, generally it will be a panel of higher ups or Skype interviews with execs from Waltham, MA.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They will always leave room for negotiation. Don't be afraid to ask for more.

Customer Success Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Loveland, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Constant Contact (Loveland, CO) in October 2012.

Interview

Had three interviews before I got hired, whole process took about 1 1/2 months. One interview was a 1:1, one was a group interview, one was a test on a computer/sat with a current employee

Tier I Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Loveland, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Constant Contact (Loveland, CO) in April 2012.

Interview

this was back when they were hiring through a 3rd party agency, but it was 3 different interviews,
    1. phone interview
    2. in house interview #1
    take online competency test with computers
    3. in house interview #2

Interview Questions

• tell us about your previous jobs   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Loveland, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Constant Contact (Loveland, CO) in January 2012.

Interview

It was extensive originally and consisted of at least 3 parts: A phone interview, a single interview, and a panel interview. I felt this process was great because I was also provided an opportunity to sit with and listen to calls and see how the business functioned before making a decision.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an irate/upset customer.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Loveland, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Constant Contact (Loveland, CO) in August 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by an rep from a staffing company who found my resume on Monster and thought I'd be interested in a position at Constant Contact in their call center. I did a phone interview with the recruiter and she did the background check and reference check. The reference check took the longest. I then went to the company for two interviews both on the same day. One with HR and one with 3 managers. I then went home and did a skills test on my computer and passed that. I was contacted in a few days by the recruiter (staffing agency) and offered a position and could even choose the shift I wanted most. Also, during the interview I was able to sit with a call center agent and listen to calls for an entire hour.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was name your top three weaknesses.   Answer Question