Constant Contact Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Constant Contact

4.0

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Constant Contact (Waltham, MA).

Interview

I interviewed with 14 people. All of which asked me the exact same questions, they came in one after the other and no one seemed like they wanted to be there. It was sort of awkward.

Interview Questions

• What made you look here for a position?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Constant Contact

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Constant Contact.

Interview

I was referred to Constant Contact through a second degree contact who spoke very highly of the company and said that my background in software marketing and working with small businesses and nonprofits would be a solid fit. After an initial phone screen, I came in and interviewed with my team over two rounds. Everyone was incredibly friendly and asked highly relevant questions for both the culture of the organization as well as the position. Nothing was particularly tricky or difficult about it if you know what you are talking about and are prepared.

In an employee's first few months here, you pick up very quickly that Constant Contact is a highly data-driven environment (that tests everything) where marketing is paramount. Cultural fit is a major priority for new employees as well as becoming comfortable with an incredibly cross-functional environment. Constant Contact is, simply put, a great place to work with a truly pleasant and happy environment.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you would test within the customer life-cycle in your first quarter?   Answer Question