Constant Contact Sales Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Constant Contact Sales Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Constant Contact

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Constant Contact (Waltham, MA) in May 2014.

Interview

Had an initial phone screening with HR person, then another with a sales manager. Then two in-person interviews back-to-back with different higher-ups in the sales department. You will also sit in on a current employee as they do sales calls.

Interview Questions

• "Sell me this pen." They WILL ask you this, so be prepared.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Constant Contact

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Loveland, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Constant Contact (Loveland, CO).

Interview

It can take a long time to hear from HR for the initial interview. Generally the first interview will be a couple of hours as you will meet with about five people the same day and usually be able to sit with a rep to listen to their calls. The current employees are very helpful and kind. If there is a second interview, generally it will be a panel of higher ups or Skype interviews with execs from Waltham, MA.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They will always leave room for negotiation. Don't be afraid to ask for more.