Constant Contact Senior Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Constant Contact Senior Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Constant Contact

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Constant Contact (Waltham, MA) in March 2014.

Interview

Very thorough interview process from start to finish. The hiring manager reached out to me directly to pitch the role and a follow up email from a recruiting team member confirmed an interview day and time. I was sent a schedule with names and times of all the folks I would meet several days in advance. It also included directions, which was helpful because I wasn't sure which building they were in (there are several in a row). Each interview last about 30 minutes and I met with 6 different people -- they all focused on different areas of my background and asked probing questions around my analytic skills, my interpersonal skills, my knowledge of social media and basic "culture fit" types of questions. I was also asked what I knew about the product and if I knew of any small businesses who used their suite of products -- and I did!

Negotiation

Pretty straightforward. They did their best to make me whole from the job I was leaving. I had a little flexibility as it is a much shorter commute and the benefits package was a bit better than the one I had.

Other Interview Reviews for Constant Contact

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Constant Contact (Waltham, MA).

Interview

Extremely organized, panel carefully selected and appropriate for the position. HR handled transitions well, took the time to provide a tour and explain highlights about the organization. Overall, an extremely encouraging experience.

Interview Questions

• Projects or initiatives that I've worked on that did not succeed.   Answer Question