Constant Contact Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Constant Contact Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Constant Contact

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Constant Contact (Waltham, MA) in May 2011.

Interview

Had a phone screen which I breezed through, and then got called in for a face-to-face interview. Met with the HR person first to fill out paperwork. Then the Manager, and then 3 different techs one at a time. Answered their basic Java questions pretty easily, and then I met with the Manager again. Didn't get the offer, the feedback was the Manager, a much older gentleman, looked like he was ready to retire ... for some reason he just didn't "feel" right about hiring me. I sold myself professionally and tried to show my competent knowledge of Java.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Constant Contact

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Constant Contact (Waltham, MA) in January 2013.

Interview

Didn't seem very organized.

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Constant Contact (Waltham, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

Phone screen with questions on JavaScript fundamentals, then an in-person interview with some discussion and coding problems on the whiteboard. There was an emphasis of knowing the ins and outs of JavaScript and tricky things like scope, hoisting, 'this', etc. The on-site interview was about 2.5 hours. It was very friendly and non-intimidating.

Interview Questions

• Write JavaScript to print the Nth row of Pascal's triangle   Answer Question
    • Write JavaScript to do a depth-first traversal of a binary tree   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Constant Contact (Boston, MA) in January 2011.

Interview

A lot of questions on how I would the basics of my job and how I would code a feature or a function. This was odd at the time since I rarely would have 30 minutes to complete a coding assignment. Upper management personal who interviewed me just gave a sales pitch. The members of the team who interviewed me talked about the activities making up my role however did not answer any questions with a direct answer.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what our code infrastructure is?   1 Answer