Constellation Brands Applications Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Constellation Brands Applications Scientist Interview Questions

Interviews at Constellation Brands

Applications Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madera, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Constellation Brands (Madera, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Phone call with recruitment, followed by phone call with director of research, followed by in-person interview. Gave a 20 minute talk about my work to two research directors, HR, and brand manager. Followed by questions and general discussion. Tour of the facilities. Lunch w/ research director. Everyone was generally very kind. Danielle Carson was the recruiter I dealt with and she was very responsive, and easy to work with.

Interview Questions

Constellation Brands Response

Nov 3, 2017 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for sharing your interview experience with us! We hope you continue to look for future opportunities at Constellation Brands by visiting www.cbrands.com/careers.

Other Interview Reviews for Constellation Brands

Applications Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Constellation Brands in October 2017.

Interview

I got a phone interview with a recruiter after 2 months submission. The process went nicely, the recruiter was professional, straight forward, very specific. She said the process may take 2 weeks to move to the next phone with the hiring manager. I don't think I can get it due to my visa status. Anyway, the meeting went smoothly.

Interview Questions

• What is scientific method?   1 Answer
    • What is your most achievement during the time...(working place)?   Answer Question
    • If you have a limited data, short time window but have to give recommendation, what should you do?   Answer Question
    • Why did you leave this position?   Answer Question