Constellation Brands Associate Brand Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Constellation Brands Associate Brand Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Constellation Brands

3.3

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Constellation Brands in April 2017.

Interview

I had an initial phone screening with their HR representative, followed by a telephone interview with one of the Marketing Directors at Constellation Brands. On both occasions we walked through my resume, my expectations from Constellation Brands as an employer, and how I'd like to grow professionally. The HR recruiter was very helpful during the interview process, and I can tell that she truly has a passion for helping others grow their career.

Interview Questions

• How do I see myself as a manager, and how do I like to be managed?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Constellation Brands

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Constellation Brands.

Interview

If you have a chance to apply for a job at Constellation Brands, do it. Everyone from the HR Manager to the VP of Marketing was incredibly respectful and transparent about the role and company.

I was scared the interviews were going to be cold interrogations, but in reality they were comfortable & friendly. Each step of the process was clearly marked with expectations. Constellation gave me the chance to not just prove my worth, but also learn about its company, people and values.

A friendly tip: Because you will probably need to talk to 6+ people about your experience, make sure to put together a flawless elevator pitch for yourself. Come prepared with situational answers, and don't be afraid to say 'I don't know.'

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to make a decision that wasn't popular.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Constellation Brands (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Danielle (Recruiting Manager) was a pleasure to work with. She was professional, engaged, positive, and thorough during the interview process. Before the following my interview, her communication was clear and timely. I am thrilled to have accepted my offer and looking forward to working with her.

Interview Questions

• What were your greatest accomplishments in each of your prior positions?   Answer Question