Constellation Brands Associate Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Constellation Brands Associate Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Constellation Brands

Associate Marketing Manager Interview

Interview

Reached out to a recruiter to whom my friend had introduced me. We had a phone screen where I mentioned explicitly that I was interested in only Marketing Manager/Brand manager roles and even provided my salary requirements upon request. She then let me know that only AMM roles were available at the time and that MM roles generally required prior industry experience (spoiler alert: this turned out not to be true). After hearing my salary requirements, she even suggested that they might be able to put together a very attractive package for me for the AMM role, so I decided to proceed.

Long story short: After multiple onsites, I was given an offer for the AMM role that was barely higher than my current compensation and not even close to the requirements I'd set forth. After turning down the offer, I later heard through the grapevine that the person who ended up being hired for the role (with a similar level of functional experience but no industry experience either) was hired at the MM level - I guess they decided to make the position an MM role? Needless to say, the whole experience left me with a sour taste in my mouth - in retrospect, it was obvious that the recruiter was just looking to fill an open rec and not willing to work realistically with me. Moreover, she'd encouraged me to keep in touch if more suitable roles opened up - but when I contacted her a month later to express interest for another MM role, she never responded. Terrible experience, and I'll never apply there again.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a marketing campaign you worked on and what the outcome was.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Constellation Brands

Associate Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Constellation Brands.

Interview

I was approached by a recruiter with the company (Danielle) and worked with her throughout the entire process, she was very helpful and informative. The process consisted of 2 Phone interviews and 1 in person interview with the hiring manager, director and VP. I was notified that I was chosen for the position within a week of my interview. Overall it was a great experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Constellation Brands (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

First got contacted by HR, then set up an interview with 4 people. They were rushing me to come in, however, once the process was over, I only heard 2 mo later - generic no. No explanation given, despite couple of emails to the hiring team. HR is not good!