Constellation Brands Associate Promotions Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Associate Promotions Manager

Constellation Brands Associate Promotions Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Constellation Brands

2.7

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Constellation Brands (San Francisco, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

The entire process took a little over a month. Communication from the HR recruiter was excellent and you can tell she is extremely passionate about her job; a joy to work with during the entire process. First, the HR recruiter called to schedule a phone interview. After the phone screening, which lasted about an hour, she set up an in-person panel interview three members from the marketing department, which lasted about two hours. Finally, she called to set up a final interview with the Vice President in the marketing department.

Interview Questions

• What was your biggest accomplishment (from each company listed on your resume)?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Constellation Brands

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Constellation Brands (San Francisco, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

The process was smooth and straight forward. Standard behavioral questions. Though the position was filled internally, I had an amazing experience with Danielle (Recruiting Manager). She was communicative, transparent, and engaged - most importantly, though, she was an absolute pleasure to work with. I hope to pursue future opportunities at Constellation Brands based on this experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe your greatest accomplishment in each previous role.   Answer Question

Constellation Brands Response

Nov 17, 2017 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for writing a review and sharing your experience about the process and your time with Danielle. We hope that you stay connected and continue to look for future opportunities at... More

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Constellation Brands (San Francisco, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very straight forward and communication from the company throughout the process was excellent. The recruiter contacted me and scheduled a phone screening. After the phone screening, there was an in-person interview with a few members from the department I was applying for followed by a final interview with the Vice President of the department. The entire process took about one month.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you changed the process of something to make it more successful or more efficient?   Answer Question