Constellation Brands Human Resources Generalist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Constellation Brands

3.5

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Park City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Constellation Brands (Park City, UT) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process was great. The communication from the recruiter was consistent and she always kept me in the loop. The process started with a recruiter phone screen followed by a phone screen with the hiring manager. The following stage was a panel interview with the hiring manager and two others. I then did 3 one-on-one interviews with the leadership team and finally ended the interview process with a phone call from corporate HR.

Interview Questions

• There were many behavioral based interview questions.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Constellation Brands

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gonzales, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Constellation Brands (Gonzales, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who went through a standard behavioral interview process. We talked through about 4-6 questions and also discussed the job details. At the end, she communicated next steps and I was set up to have a phone interview with the hiring manager. When that went well, I was brought in for a panel interview with two separate panels of two and three people. I ended the process by speaking with the VP. Everyone was accommodating and lovely to speak to. I was then offered the job by the hiring manager. The recruiter and scheduler were great throughout the whole process, they were able to answer any questions and help navigate through all the details. I enjoyed meeting with my future team but also others in the operation to get the full picture.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to work with a difficult or challenging employee.   Answer Question

Constellation Brands Response

Nov 3, 2017 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your interview experience handled by Kim and Kelly. One of our core values is people and we hope you sense that when you officially... More