Constellation Brands Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Constellation Brands Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Constellation Brands

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Constellation Brands (Chicago, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

I first went through a screening, then an in person with manager, then an in person with manager and VP, then offer. Whole process was pretty good and overall pleasant. Feel like that's generally industry standard.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Constellation Brands

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Constellation Brands (Chicago, IL) in May 2018.

Interview

First got a mail from HR to schedule an interview with Hiring Manager and then a 1 hour interview with the Hiring Manager. The interview with the hiring manager had both behavioral and technical questions. The hiring manager was really good. I got a call back from him in 2-3 days.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Constellation Brands (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

Phone interviews with basic background questions followed by a final in person interview in the downtown office. Was mostly conversational no real skills tests. Ask about experiences and abilities related to sales and leadership