Constellation Brands Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Constellation Brands Interview Questions

Interviews at Constellation Brands

Promotions Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Constellation Brands (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

The interview process was very straightforward and moved along quickly. The recruitment manager kept me in the loop on everything that was happening and was an absolute delight to work with. There were two phone interviews and then I was brought in for a panel interview at the office. The entire process was very professional and I was impressed by the caliber of people that I spoke with/met within the organization. All in all a very positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you challenged your manager on an issue you believed to be right and describe the outcome.   Answer Question

Public Relations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Constellation Brands (San Francisco, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

I had 4 interviews throughout the process: 1 phone screen interview with HR, 1 phone interview with the hiring managers, 1 in person panel interview and a final phone interview with a VP. The 1st two interviews were mainly to find out about my background, past work experience and why I wanted to work for Constellation. The panel interview was all behavioral questions to dig a little deeper into who I was and what time of worker I was. The final interview was fairly brief and was just a double check to see if I would fit the culture. Overall it was a pretty stress free process, it did take several weeks but I never felt stumped in my interviews.

Interview Questions

• What brand in Constellations portfolio do you connect with most and why?   Answer Question

Director of Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Constellation Brands (San Francisco, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Multiple phone screens and then had to travel to corp offices for in person panel interview.
    After final interview, I was never contacted to discuss whether I did or did not get role. None of my follow up emails were acknowledged and when I submitted my out of pocket spends for travel, I was never reimbursed. I called many times to the hiring team for payment and they never followed through.

If you have to travel to an interview, make sure you have Constellation pick up 100% of expenses in advance or get a cash advance first. I am still owed $200+ for out of pocket and still haven't heard from anyone.

Interview Questions

• Take me through your resume and review how your career progression led you to each role.   Answer Question
    • What do you know about our brands at Constellation?   Answer Question

Constellation Brands Response

Jul 20, 2017 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We apologize that your experience did not reflect our passion for the candidate experience and understand how disappointing that must have been. Please... More

PR Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Napa, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Constellation Brands (Napa, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

I met with the the head of the department over coffee. Next I met with Human Resources and I got the job a few weeks later. I supplied a resume. It was all very friendly and super casual. I don't know if it would be this way now.

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Constellation Brands in October 2017.

Interview

Very straight forward process that consisted of a phone screening, two phone interviews, and an on-sight interview. Danielle was also extremely helpful in the whole process, which made it run very smoothly.

Interview Questions

Constellation Brands Response

Nov 29, 2017 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thanks for sharing your experience! We are happy to hear you had a great interview process. Welcome to the Constellation Brands family!

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Constellation Brands.

Interview

The process was very well charted out. HR continuously kept in touch and was prompt in responding to any emails/queries. The hiring manager was genuinely interested in my background and shared an equal interest in the role and how my skill-set would fit in well.

Interview Questions

• Detailed questions about the projects I had done, achievements in my previous roles.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Constellation Brands (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The interviews went well and they moved quickly from HR phone screen to Manager Phone Screen to In person interview, however after the in person interview, which went pretty well, never heard from the company again despite follow ups to the hiring team. Blowing someone off after a phone screen I get but if someone takes the time to prepare to actually come to see you in person on your schedule then owe them the courtesy of a follow up.

Interview Questions

• They use the star method for their interview questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Napa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Constellation Brands (Napa, CA) in November 2018.

Interview

Two phone interviews (one with recruiter, one with hiring manager), was invited for in person panel interview, but turned down for other job offer. Overall great experience, very relaxed throughout, very nice people, know the STAR method!

Interview Questions

• What are your: Project Management skills, Financial Analysis skills (cost reduction, variance analysis), Excel skills   Answer Question

Customer Logistics Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Constellation Brands (Chicago, IL) in August 2012.

Interview

Phone interview with HR, they asked pretty standard questions. Then on site interview with hiring manager. Then a third round with 2 other managers on the team. The bottom line is they want to see how your personality is and if you'd be a good fit in the culture. Be yourself and if they like you you're most likely hired.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions. Just smile and know what you want from the job. Definitely research the company before hand and tell them specifics things you enjoy about the company.   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Napa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Constellation Brands (Napa, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone screen, then two separate panel interviews. The recruiter was absolutely amazing, probably the best recruiter that i have ever worked with. I was ill on during the phone screen and completely bombed it. She rescheduled the phone screen and did a complete do over. Then walked me through the entire process. Overall a wonderful experience.

Interview Questions

• Almost all the questions were "tell me a time when"   1 Answer