Constellation Brands Senior Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Senior Analyst

Constellation Brands Senior Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Constellation Brands

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Constellation Brands in October 2017.

Interview

Very straight forward process that consisted of a phone screening, two phone interviews, and an on-sight interview. Danielle was also extremely helpful in the whole process, which made it run very smoothly.

Interview Questions

Constellation Brands Response

Nov 29, 2017 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thanks for sharing your experience! We are happy to hear you had a great interview process. Welcome to the Constellation Brands family!

Other Interview Reviews for Constellation Brands

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Constellation Brands.

Interview

The process was very well charted out. HR continuously kept in touch and was prompt in responding to any emails/queries. The hiring manager was genuinely interested in my background and shared an equal interest in the role and how my skill-set would fit in well.

Interview Questions

• Detailed questions about the projects I had done, achievements in my previous roles.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Constellation Brands (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The interviews went well and they moved quickly from HR phone screen to Manager Phone Screen to In person interview, however after the in person interview, which went pretty well, never heard from the company again despite follow ups to the hiring team. Blowing someone off after a phone screen I get but if someone takes the time to prepare to actually come to see you in person on your schedule then owe them the courtesy of a follow up.

Interview Questions

• They use the star method for their interview questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Napa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Constellation Brands (Napa, CA) in November 2018.

Interview

Two phone interviews (one with recruiter, one with hiring manager), was invited for in person panel interview, but turned down for other job offer. Overall great experience, very relaxed throughout, very nice people, know the STAR method!

Interview Questions

• What are your: Project Management skills, Financial Analysis skills (cost reduction, variance analysis), Excel skills   Answer Question