Constellation Brands Winemaker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Winemaker

Constellation Brands Winemaker Interview Questions

Interviews at Constellation Brands

Anonymous Employee in Napa, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Constellation Brands (Napa, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

I had four interviews. The first was a phone interview with a talent acquisition specialist, the second was a phone interview with the hiring manager, the third was in-person with the hiring manager and another manager, and the final interview was with an HR manager. All individuals were very professional and well-prepared. I received a prompt follow-up call after each interview to discuss next steps.

Interview Questions

Constellation Brands Response

May 17, 2018 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Hello,
Thank you for sharing your interview experience! We were pleased to hear that you had a positive experience with several employees in the organization. Welcome to the CBI family!

Other Interview Reviews for Constellation Brands

Winemaker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Constellation Brands in November 2017.

Interview

I applied through the online portal, and received a call from Talent Acquisition to schedule an interview with the team I was applying to work with. I met the team at their central office in Saint Helena, along with the HR representative, and received an offer four days later. The staff was incredibly welcoming, and I felt very comfortable during the hour long interview.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell us a time you had to deal with a difficult coworker, and how the situation was resolved?   Answer Question
    • How do you go about staying organized under a large workload?   Answer Question
    • What do you think is an effective way to build business relationships?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gonzales, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Constellation Brands (Gonzales, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

There were some initial inquiry phone calls from Recruiting Manager followed by a phone call with the Director of Winemaking. Then, there was a site visit and meeting the team. Then, there were some phone calls and then I got the job! The Recruiting Manager was extremely thorough, friendly, competent, enthusiastic, professional, and helpful. The Director of Winemaking and his team were energetic, smart, passionate, and high level. All in all, a completely positive experience.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you have been most proud of in your tenure at your last job?   Answer Question