Constellation Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Constellation Business Analyst Interview Questions

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Met the recruiter at the career fair at my school. Got the first round interview which is through the phone. The next round is face to face in their offices.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Constellation

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Constellation (Houston, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

An inside contact gave the boss my resume, and I got a call the next day, and set up an interview two days later. It was a group of 4 people, and was overall a great interview process. It was formal, but relaxed. They asked me to do the resume overview, tell me about your school, work experience, and personal hobbies. Lasted about 45 minutes. Ended with them telling me what the next steps would be, and when they would contact me.

Interview Questions

• What is your ideal job, and where do you see yourself in 5 years? What do you know about the company? Tell me about a mistake you made in school, work, or volunteering, and how did you correct it? What is your biggest accomplishment? Excel questions, asking about proficiency.   Answer Question