Constellation Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Constellation Engineer Interview Questions

2.7

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oswego, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Constellation (Oswego, NY).

Interview

Got reply back with phone interview after 1 week of applying. Shipped to NY for interview after 2 weeks. Interview process was standard with ~8 standard questions. Received job offer within 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• How can you contribute to our department and our company   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Constellation

Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Constellation in January 2010.

Interview

On-campus interview, 30 minutes in length. Reviewed resume, asked basic questions about my background, work experience and current studies. Was asked some behavioral questions regarding working with others and leadership. Pretty relaxed all the way through. Nothing technical or tricky.

Interviewers consisted of three project managers/engineers, each from a different station. All very friendly and personable. Even though I was the fifth or so interviewee of the day, all were excited to interview me and were not in a rush.

Interview Questions

• Can you explain to me a little about your previous work experience?   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Constellation (Syracuse, NY) in October 2009.

Interview

This was a very swift interview process.

1. I was first contacted 3 days after posting my resume. The phone interview took about 5 minutes. HR asked, (1) Are you willing to relocate? (2) What is your expected salary? (3) What do you expect from the company

2. I was invited for an on-site interview a week after

3. During the on-site interview, I met all the engineers and supervisors. Then did the official "behavioral" interview. Then had lunch. The interview overall was very layed back, although it lasted about 6-7 hours.

4. I was contacted 4 days after. This took about 5 minutes as well. The HR just talked about how much the salary is, and what the benefits were.

Interview Questions

• They asked a series of standard behavioral questions I don't remember... things like leadership, teamwork, technical experiences.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate because the compensation seemed very competitive.