Constellation Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Constellation Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Constellation

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Constellation (Houston, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

It was a multiple step interview with this company. I had a telephone interview first. Took about 30 minutes. Then, I was selected for face-to-face interviewing. This portion compiled of four different interviews one-on-one and back-to-back. This portion took about two hours to complete. Each phase was about three weeks apart.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Constellation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Constellation (Houston, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online in October and completely forgot I applied until an HR rep called me on February of the following year. I scheduled and completed a phone screen thereafter, and was invited to interview in-house three weeks later. The in-house interview was panel style, consisting of five representatives of various departments.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Constellation in February 2017.

Interview

The interview was over the phone. The interviewer was very friendly and informative. She explained in detail what an intern would be doing with their company, such as working in groups on various projects. There is a second phase, which is a face to face interview, but I have not been notified about whether I am moving on to the second phase or not.

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Constellation (Houston, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

1) Applied online through company portal in September
    2) Didn't hear back until February due to issues with previous HR
    3) Scheduled phone interview - it was very relaxed and serves as an opportunity for the interviewee to learn more about the company
    4) Panel interview with different groups within the company. The questions asked are behavioral based; they are trying to gauge which team you will be a good fit in
    5) Signed offer in early March

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Constellation (Houston, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

Met at university career fair, got a phone interview, then an office interview about 1-2 months later. The office interview was with a panel of three managers, they were all nice.

Interview Questions

• What qualifications make you a good candidate for this job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Constellation (Baltimore, MD) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied online through the company website and received a phone screening a few weeks later. I waited a long time until I got a regular interview. The interview was rather standard with many behavioral questions. I did not receive an offer, however I felt that the interview process took entirely too long.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how your former job experiences will help you in this position.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Constellation (Baltimore, MD) in December 2014.

Interview

only a round of phone interview which lasted 45 mins. Three people were involved, but only one of them was asking questions. It was not stressful at all. Interviewers were very nice. They asked me why I chose energy industry over others, and what kind of projects I have been working on in school. They also asked me what skill set I had and what skill set they were looking for.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Constellation.

Interview

It was a campus recruitment process, they gathered up resumes and then made phone interview decisions. Thus far I have only completed the phone interview. They went over work history, where do you see yourself at the company, etc. Overall a positive experience. They seem to have wanted questions at the end.