Constellation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Constellation Interview Questions

Interviews at Constellation

2.7

Associate Interview

Interview

I did my internship with the company so got the job offer as its continuation in same group. Interview process was reasonable with multiple (5-6) rounds with different members of the team and the head of group. It took 3-4 weeks to get to final stage and got an offer. Overall, i found everyone very supportive.

Interview Questions

• In general all question were reasonable and not unexpected. But the most difficult i personally find is "why this company and why this job in particular".   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Constellation in March 2011.

Interview

I came in as a contractor under an SOW contract. I was working in a remote office and so the interview was all over the phone. Several different people, one or two at a time. Fairly typical process. The people were all pleasant with no "trap" questions

Interview Questions

• Normal questions about my previous experience as well as some specific ones about the technology I claimed to know.   Answer Question

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in De Pere, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Constellation (De Pere, WI) in February 2017.

Interview

Two separate face to face interviews. The first was with their recruiters. The second was with their tech leads. A total of around 5 questions during the first interview and around 15 questions during the second interview. Drug screen. Background check.

Interview Questions

• They gave me a hypothetical database and had me draw a diagram to represent it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Constellation (Baltimore, MD) in July 2011.

Interview

Th hiring process took a long time and it was difficult to keep in contact with the hiring managers at times.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

HR was not willing to negotiate on any aspect of hiring me,

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Constellation (Baltimore, MD) in June 2011.

Interview

I applied online. HR lady emailed me 2 days later. Had a brief preliminary interview with her and was succesful for next round of phone interviews. The "Director" I interviewed three days later seemed disinterested in the phone interview, like it was a chore to do it. I honestly wish once you are successful with the preliminary interview with HR, you should be invited to a personal 1 on 1 or group interview.

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Constellation (Baltimore, MD) in January 2008.

Interview

-Phone interview
    -Several one one one interviews
    -Skills Test
    -Background Check
    -Drug check

Interview Questions

Negotiation

-Extremely difficult

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Constellation (Edison, NJ) in January 2015.

Interview

Interview was good and positive. I had an initial phone interview and then two weeks later an in-person interview. They took 3 rounds and the manager round was little tough and overall it as good.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Constellation (Houston, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

The process was pretty straight forward..Filled out an app I was called the next day to schedule an interview for that Friday. After the interview the recruiter followed up with me on the position to keep me posted on any updates...the only reason it took a while for me to get hired because of the background check...it is super lengthy

Interview Questions

• How well do you adapt to change?, Tell me one time you had a dispute with a co-worker and how did you handle it   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

One of the worst processes I have been through. Not only does it take a very long time for HR to set up a phone interview and coordinate an in-person interview, it will be a long time to hear back with a final answer. If you are lucky you will get a response after a few months, but chances are they will not reach out to you after the in-person interview. The in-person interview itself is a typical STAR format and honestly does not help differentiate those that are qualified from those that are not. Please scrap this entire process, re-train the HR division and become much more efficient.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Constellation (New York, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

Interview from job fair