Constellation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

62 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Constellation (Houston, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

The process was pretty straight forward..Filled out an app I was called the next day to schedule an interview for that Friday. After the interview the recruiter followed up with me on the position to keep me posted on any updates...the only reason it took a while for me to get hired because of the background check...it is super lengthy

Interview Questions

• How well do you adapt to change?, Tell me one time you had a dispute with a co-worker and how did you handle it   Answer Question

Interview

Very quick process that allowed me to understand different positions. False promises of making money. Very difficult to grasp the truth. I couldn't believe how easy it could be to make easy money. Too good to be true

Transmission Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Constellation (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

Talked to the hiring manager on the phone, then his boss, then they decided to fly me in for on site interview. It consisted of a packed schedule with dozens of interviewers. Some interviewers were really brutal, rudely trying to nitpick and destroy my personality. Some asked about irrelevant or trivial issues under the guise of being serious in the hiring process. I acknowledge that I wasn't as prepared for the interview as I should have, but this was a terrible experience.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Constellation (Houston, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online in October and completely forgot I applied until an HR rep called me on February of the following year. I scheduled and completed a phone screen thereafter, and was invited to interview in-house three weeks later. The in-house interview was panel style, consisting of five representatives of various departments.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Constellation in February 2017.

Interview

The interview was over the phone. The interviewer was very friendly and informative. She explained in detail what an intern would be doing with their company, such as working in groups on various projects. There is a second phase, which is a face to face interview, but I have not been notified about whether I am moving on to the second phase or not.

Academic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Constellation (Houston, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

First you are interviewed by the HR over the phone and then after that is the on-site interview. This interview was a panel style interview of 6 people which consisted of mostly behavior questions. They were pretty common questions and if you are a confident person then you should ace the interview. A lot of team oriented questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you organize and manage your time when you have multiple assignments with a similar due date.   Answer Question

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in De Pere, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Constellation (De Pere, WI) in February 2017.

Interview

Two separate face to face interviews. The first was with their recruiters. The second was with their tech leads. A total of around 5 questions during the first interview and around 15 questions during the second interview. Drug screen. Background check.

Interview Questions

• They gave me a hypothetical database and had me draw a diagram to represent it.   Answer Question

Portfolio Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Constellation (Baltimore, MD) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied AND presented myself to recruiters at a job fair at my university (George Mason), then received an email for an interview 1-2 months after. Was invited for an in-person interview at their Baltimore office, then 2-3 weeks later received an offer.

Interview Questions

• If you were to predict this summer's energy consumption for the entire city of Baltimore, something we in-fact do, how would you go about it?   Answer Question
    • Why energy?   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Constellation.

Interview

I submitted an application online. After a few days I received an email for interest and when my availability was to set up an interview over the phone. Once called, the woman was very friendly and informative. She asked my daily processes, what my interest are within the company, gave an oversight of the company and what they were looking for in the position. After the interview she informed that after speaking with the hiring manager she would give me a call back.

Associate, Billing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Constellation (Houston, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

The submission, interview, and hire process took less than two weeks. It was a panel interview with four people from different departments, including ones outside of Dept I applied for. It lasted for about an hour and the questions were standard interview fare.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was hired for a higher tier position than I interviewed for and given a larger salary than current on offer.