Constellation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Constellation Interview Questions

Updated Feb 24, 2017

2.7

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Constellation in February 2017.

Interview

The interview was over the phone. The interviewer was very friendly and informative. She explained in detail what an intern would be doing with their company, such as working in groups on various projects. There is a second phase, which is a face to face interview, but I have not been notified about whether I am moving on to the second phase or not.

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Constellation.

Interview

I submitted an application online. After a few days I received an email for interest and when my availability was to set up an interview over the phone. Once called, the woman was very friendly and informative. She asked my daily processes, what my interest are within the company, gave an oversight of the company and what they were looking for in the position. After the interview she informed that after speaking with the hiring manager she would give me a call back.

Associate, Billing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Constellation (Houston, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

The submission, interview, and hire process took less than two weeks. It was a panel interview with four people from different departments, including ones outside of Dept I applied for. It lasted for about an hour and the questions were standard interview fare.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was hired for a higher tier position than I interviewed for and given a larger salary than current on offer.

Program Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Constellation (Columbus, OH) in November 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter for the position. The client, Constellation, was interested in my background and invited me in for a panel interview. It was pleasant, not too difficult, except for the STAR behavior-based situational questions, about five of them. The hardest part was the manager was on the phone as one of the panelists and I had no idea he was the manager until the very end. The recruiter/staffing agency did not really know who was who or provide a good job description. The interviewers did not realliy have a clear path of the description either. Other than that, the interview was phone. They were going to make a decision that day or the next day, and said they would let me know, and the recruiter has gone MIA.

Interview Questions

• How detail oriented are you? Name a time a change was instituted that you did not agree with, your role and what your action was and result.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Constellation (Baltimore, MD) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied online through the company website and received a phone screening a few weeks later. I waited a long time until I got a regular interview. The interview was rather standard with many behavioral questions. I did not receive an offer, however I felt that the interview process took entirely too long.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how your former job experiences will help you in this position.   Answer Question

Manager, Internal Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Constellation (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

I had to interview with the Director, two HR managers, the HR Vice President, and two other business partners that I would be writing for. The process was very long and very drawn out for virtually no reason. They ended up stopping the recruiting process due to a higher position becoming vacant.

FIRE PROTECTION Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Constellation (New York, NY).

Interview

I got this interview randomly, as I was standing at a career fair waiting for my friend and this lady came up to me and started chatting with me. Right there and then, I got the interview. It was short and simple. They basically asked about your past experience and why did you want to work there.

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Constellation in March 2015.

Interview

I got my interview on the retail side through a connection at Constellation. I was interviewed by a few employees in the department on the phone. It was entirely "walk me through your resume" style, not behavioral or technical. I could tell they just wanted to see if I was easy to get along with, could hold a conversation, and had some internship experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about some of your previous internships.   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Constellation.

Interview

First I talked with an employer at my college's career fair and apply the intern position on their website.
    About one month later, I got the phone interview invitation.
    Some interview questions:
    How much do you know about energy markey?
    Basic statistics problems. For example, rolling dies.

Interview Questions

• How much do you know about energy markey?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Met the recruiter at the career fair at my school. Got the first round interview which is through the phone. The next round is face to face in their offices.