Constellation NewEnergy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Constellation NewEnergy Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Constellation NewEnergy

Billing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Constellation NewEnergy (Houston, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied through a recruiter. Interviewed in person in Houston with 1 manager and 2 Sr. Analysts. Was asked about previous billing and customer service experience. Was asked about Excel and ServiceDesk/CRM experience. Was asked about organizational, time management and collaborative tendencies/habits as part of a team. Overall very professional setting in interview, they are looking for individuals with decent quantitative skills, high attention to detail and curiosity.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you have faced challenges working with other groups or teams who you depend on to complete your job.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Constellation NewEnergy (Houston, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

Met with 3 people from the DM(Data Management) team. 1 manager, and 2 analysts.

They asked me questions on various analyst topics from my previous position(sql, database, etc.).

They said they'd call in a few days, my recruiter called me the next morning and said I got the job.

I started 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you had to deal with an issue with incorrect data flowing through the database?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I negotiated with my recruiter beforehand.

Associate Interview

Interview

I did my internship with the company so got the job offer as its continuation in same group. Interview process was reasonable with multiple (5-6) rounds with different members of the team and the head of group. It took 3-4 weeks to get to final stage and got an offer. Overall, i found everyone very supportive.

Interview Questions

• In general all question were reasonable and not unexpected. But the most difficult i personally find is "why this company and why this job in particular".   Answer Question