Consulate Health Care Interview Questions

Updated Apr 7, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 62 of over 62 interviews

Other8%
2.1
HardAverageEasy

Consulate Health Care

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Consulate Health Care

Interview

Very friendly, spoke of previous work experience, job description discussed, why I am seeking new employment, pay rate, availability for one on one interview, whole process was very relaxed and welcoming, made you feel at home

Interview Questions
  • Availability, previous work experience and pay
    Answer Question

Consulate Health Care

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Consulate Health Care in Mar 2021

Interview

The managers were really nice and the whole interview process was very smooth. They asked few basic accounting concepts questions and more behavioral questions. Overall it was a 50 mins interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Consulate Health Care (Tampa, FL)

Interview

The interview was a positive experience. The administrator was on time for our 11 appointment. He was very professional and made me feel quite comfortable. He asked all the right questions regarding the job position

Interview Questions
  • He asked me about other communities that I had work for previously. He also asked me questions about Medicare and Medicaid

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Consulate Health Care (Jacksonville, FL) in Aug 2020

Interview

It was fast an easy, it took less than thirty minutes and the man was very nice and friendly. Two days later I was doing the paperwork in order to start working

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hollywood, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Consulate Health Care (Hollywood, FL) in Aug 2019

Interview

Unprofessional and all around Negative. Was double booked with other candidates and waited over an hour past my appointment time to be interviewed. After filling out the same application multiple times my interviewer still did not have any of my CV info and did not take the time to review once I provided a copy. Interview was not based on any level of skill or experience. It was explained to me in detail that I would be over worked and under paid. I was told the CNA's are very talkative and difficult to manage. I was asked why I became a nurse and was actually laughed at for my answer and at that point I took it upon myself to end the interview. Upon my departure 3 OSHA violations were pointed out then I was asked to go home and take a week to think about the job and if I was still interested I would be invited back to fill out the application, again.. I respectfully declined and withdrew my candidacy for the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Consulate Health Care (Englewood, FL) in Aug 2019

Interview

Walked in, filled out app, short series of questions from HR admin, job offered, signed a ton of paperwork, drug test on site, tb test on site. Everything done that day. Fingerprint and background test took about a week to come back. Orientation the following week.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Consulate Health Care

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Consulate Health Care in Jul 2019

Interview

Had a great phone interview at which time was asked to do an in person interview. Was provided a date and time to come which required me to arrange to take time away from current job to attend. 8:30pm the night before interview I receive a text, not a call from recruiter advising they filled the position so do not go to interview the next morning. Very unprofessional!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Consulate Health Care

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Consulate Health Care in Sep 2018

Interview

Interview process was quick. Asked a series of questions. They also offered a tour of the facility and discussed pay and location. Informed me that there were other interviews scheduled and a selection would be made.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Consulate Health Care (Tallahassee, FL)

Interview

I was contacted via email by the receptionist to schedule an interview. I scheduled it for 2 days later with the executive director. The receptionist called and left a message the night before the interview stating that the executive director was sick and I would need to reschedule. I called her back with no answer, and then emailed her letter her know my availabilities for the following week. She never responded. I attempted to email her again, but no response or call back.

1 person found this interview helpful

Consulate Health Care

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Consulate Health Care

Interview

The hiring process was fast and easy. Could not wait to hire people. Seriously need to hire better employees that show up and can do their job properly. Need to do better screening of the people CNA skills before hiring. Should have to do skills in front of someone to make sure they know how to do it properly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 62 Interviews