Consulate Health Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Consulate Health Care

2.1

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hollywood, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Consulate Health Care (Hollywood, FL) in August 2019.

Interview

Unprofessional and all around Negative. Was double booked with other candidates and waited over an hour past my appointment time to be interviewed. After filling out the same application multiple times my interviewer still did not have any of my CV info and did not take the time to review once I provided a copy. Interview was not based on any level of skill or experience. It was explained to me in detail that I would be over worked and under paid. I was told the CNA's are very talkative and difficult to manage. I was asked why I became a nurse and was actually laughed at for my answer and at that point I took it upon myself to end the interview. Upon my departure 3 OSHA violations were pointed out then I was asked to go home and take a week to think about the job and if I was still interested I would be invited back to fill out the application, again.. I respectfully declined and withdrew my candidacy for the position.

Interview Questions

• Why did you become a nurse.   1 Answer

Certified Nursing Assistant CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Consulate Health Care (Englewood, FL) in August 2019.

Interview

Walked in, filled out app, short series of questions from HR admin, job offered, signed a ton of paperwork, drug test on site, tb test on site. Everything done that day. Fingerprint and background test took about a week to come back. Orientation the following week.

Business Development Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Consulate Health Care in July 2019.

Interview

Had a great phone interview at which time was asked to do an in person interview. Was provided a date and time to come which required me to arrange to take time away from current job to attend. 8:30pm the night before interview I receive a text, not a call from recruiter advising they filled the position so do not go to interview the next morning. Very unprofessional!

Assistant Business Office Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Consulate Health Care in September 2018.

Interview

Interview process was quick. Asked a series of questions. They also offered a tour of the facility and discussed pay and location. Informed me that there were other interviews scheduled and a selection would be made.

HR Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Consulate Health Care (Tallahassee, FL).

Interview

I was contacted via email by the receptionist to schedule an interview. I scheduled it for 2 days later with the executive director. The receptionist called and left a message the night before the interview stating that the executive director was sick and I would need to reschedule. I called her back with no answer, and then emailed her letter her know my availabilities for the following week. She never responded. I attempted to email her again, but no response or call back.

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Consulate Health Care.

Interview

The hiring process was fast and easy. Could not wait to hire people. Seriously need to hire better employees that show up and can do their job properly. Need to do better screening of the people CNA skills before hiring. Should have to do skills in front of someone to make sure they know how to do it properly.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Consulate Health Care.

Interview

very bland, management showed no emotion or interest, was not impressed by the management , worst experience in an interview. The whole process was very quick and they appeared not very interested in me and on hiring me.

Interview Questions

Consulate Health Care Response

Nov 14, 2017 – Director of Corporate Communications

Thank you for sharing your interview experience with us. Customer service is a top priority for us. We'd like to speak with you directly about this and get further details. Please email us at Social@consulatehc.com to provide us with your contact information so that we can have an HR representative followup with you.

Unit Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Williamsburg, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Consulate Health Care (Williamsburg, VA).

Interview

My interview was short but great. The hiring manager was friendly and easy to speak with. The entire hiring process flowed easy as well. It was a lot of paperwork though.

Social Services Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Williamsburg, VA

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Consulate Health Care (Williamsburg, VA).

Interview

Great experience! I was able to tour facility & meet some of the staff & residents after interview. Seeing the smiles & hard working staff allowed me to see Teamwork.

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Consulate Health Care.

Interview

Telephone and Face Time interviews with recruiter, then hiring managers. Personality profile was completed as well. It was difficult finding time that suited everyone involved to have the telephone interview and it was rescheduled due to schedule conflicts. I guess I didn't get the job, but never heard officially about the final selection.

Interview Questions

• They asked me questions regarding my skillset on something unrelated to the position and unrelated to the job posting, which I thought was very strange.   Answer Question