Consulate Health Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 20, 2017

2.1

Unit Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Williamsburg, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Consulate Health Care (Williamsburg, VA).

Interview

My interview was short but great. The hiring manager was friendly and easy to speak with. The entire hiring process flowed easy as well. It was a lot of paperwork though.

Social Services Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Williamsburg, VA

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Consulate Health Care (Williamsburg, VA).

Interview

Great experience! I was able to tour facility & meet some of the staff & residents after interview. Seeing the smiles & hard working staff allowed me to see Teamwork.

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Consulate Health Care.

Interview

Telephone and Face Time interviews with recruiter, then hiring managers. Personality profile was completed as well. It was difficult finding time that suited everyone involved to have the telephone interview and it was rescheduled due to schedule conflicts. I guess I didn't get the job, but never heard officially about the final selection.

Interview Questions

• They asked me questions regarding my skillset on something unrelated to the position and unrelated to the job posting, which I thought was very strange.   Answer Question

Baylor Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Consulate Health Care (Roanoke, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

Arrived early asked to fill out an application that had already been emailed to the administrator. Interviewer (ADON) was off the day that my interview was scheduled for. Asked about my experience, then salary requirements, and then if I had questions. I arrived in suit w/briefcase in tow prepared for a normal interview, but was met with disorganization and a disrespectful attitude. The process lasted 10 minutes tops.

Interview Questions

• Asked about previous experience, while current position was discredited (travel nurse, something that requires a high level of skill and confidence). Then asked about salary requirements. That's it!   2 Answers
    • Do you have any questions?   1 Answer

Consulate Health Care Response

Feb 24, 2017 – Associate Brand Manager

Hi, We have shared this feedback with the team and they'd like to speak with you directly for clarification about your interview process. Please email us at Social@consulatehc.com with a way to... More

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Consulate Health Care (Melbourne, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Brief and quick interview. They are friendly. the facility was kinda old and not that well maintained. one of the patients approached the reception and reported her sink is leaking since 5 days ago which resulted to flood all over her unit.

Social Service Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brandon, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Consulate Health Care (Brandon, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Met the executive director, he loved me and told me I would hear back by tomorrow from the HR lady. However, the HR lady never contacted me. I called her, left her voicemails, emails, etc and still never heard from the lady. Still don't know if I got the job or not.

Nurse Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbridge, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Consulate Health Care (Woodbridge, VA) in August 2016.

Interview

It was on the spot. Human Resource Manager and Director of Nursing were available. The interview was open and honest. I was able to get a clear picture of the work environment, the types of employees. It was shared with me the direction that the Organization is moving, improvements that they are seeking to make. It was a solid interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your management style. Describe your strengths and weaknesses. Describe how you handle difficult situations.   1 Answer

Clinical Nurse Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Consulate Health Care (Pensacola, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied on line. Received phone call from ED to come in for interview. Typical interview with ADON. Very nice and professional. Offer was made and accepted. Cant wait to start!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to state my expectations for starting salary and it was accepted by the company.

Consulate Health Care Response

Sep 27, 2016 – Associate Brand Manager

We are happy to have you join our Consulate family! Thank you for sharing your interview experience with us, and congratulations!

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Consulate Health Care in May 2016.

Interview

I first interviewed with the regional nurse. She was very open and honest with me about what I was getting myself into and the expectations from the company. She was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions easily. All my interviews were either done by phone or skype/facetime. This interview was followed up with an interview with the Regional Director, the regional nurse, and the facility administrator. The interview questions were appropriately difficult and everyone was very professional and open about the expectations.

Interview Questions

• 5 years from now you have made this facility a 5 star facility and you have met all your goals but you suddenly die... your family asks your administrator to write your professional eulogy... what will she say about you?   Answer Question

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brandon, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Consulate Health Care (Brandon, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

They called for a phone screen and asked 2 questions- 1. Why was I leaving my current company and 2. What were my salary expectations. The Director then advised that she would send me an email with the details of where the interview would be. She never sent the details and when I called back, no one else could give me the information because the person who normally does the scheduling was out and Director unavailable. Two days later someone called back to reschedule. During the interview, the interviewer explained that she was a very busy woman and that was why she didn't send the information. She then got up to go and handle something else in her office and speak with another employee who had a question. She did not have a list of prepared questions. She asked me to explain my experience then told me the job paid less than I was asking (even though I gave her my minimum salary expectations during the phone screen and she read it on the application I completed before the interview ). I advised I was no longer interested. She told me the offer was on the table but I reiterated my disinterest. This was a complete waste of time. The Director seemed disorganized and unfocused which I do not want in a future Manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a detailed account of your HR experience.
      What is your Recruiting experience?
      How many people have you processed Payroll for?
      There was another question about background checks for this specific industry but I had never heard of it and don't recall the name of it.   Answer Question

The Director seemed disorganized and unfocused which is not what I was searching for in a Manager.