ConsultNet Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ConsultNet Interview Questions

Updated May 13, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ConsultNet (South Jordan, UT) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process with ConsultNet was pretty standard, I would say it was more of a Personal interview than Technical and professional. Brad Seim interviewed me and got to know me and what my goals are rather than just asking me about my professional experience.

Interview Questions

• What are you wanting to do as a career?   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ConsultNet (New York, NY).

Interview

The recruiter sets up an interview with the hiring manager and feedback is sent back to them. You'll find out if you got through to a second interview within a few days to a week. If you are hired, you do internal paperwork with Consultnet to be submits to the hiring company prior to your start date.

HR Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ConsultNet (Salt Lake City, UT) in December 2015.

Interview

Comfortable, open, and respected.
    I came to ConsultNet to interview for a potion I have never really done before, a few days later i got the job offer. they took me in and taught me everything i needed to know.

Receptionist/Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ConsultNet (South Jordan, UT) in August 2015.

Interview

I submitted my resume via email and was contacted the next day for an interview. I had a one on one conversation with the HR Director and it was very pleasant.

Interview Questions

• What does attention to detail mean to you?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ConsultNet (South Jordan, UT) in February 2015.

Interview

The interviews felt like chats with friends. You get to meet a large part of the team and you can tell they like their own jobs. Expectations are clear and they care about who is their next teammate.

Client Sale Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ConsultNet.

Interview

I had at least a couple phone interviews with the same person. I then had a face to face interview with the same hiring manager which was pretty informal. He was more interested in my sales experience and what I feel like I could do there, performance wise. After first face to face interview, I was invited to meet with the VP of sales and then meet with one other VP of the company. They seek those that have prior sales experience and that can also portray that they were successful and hungry to make six figure income.

Interview Questions

• If you're doing so well where you're at, why are you considering leaving?   Answer Question

Business Process Analyst/Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ConsultNet (Denver, CO) in July 2013.

Interview

Phone call interview after they review your resume. They then contact you and tell you how to do the actual interview with the work force company well.

Interview Questions

• There were none bad questions, they wanted history and evidence of success and of job descriptions duties   1 Answer

Negotiation

None required

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ConsultNet (Salt Lake City, UT) in June 2012.

Interview

I went through a 3 step interview processes , one phone interview and two onsite interviews , though I have seen others come in and do two phones and an onsite I think it depends on the managements travel schedules as to who is in town and when. They are definitely looking for great talent, if you are not very good at what you do don’t bother applying, they will bring that out in the process and you wouldn’t be hired.

The interviewers are great, but tough they will dig in and ask some very pointed questions, they gave a tour of the office and the others I met seemed like great people as well.

Interview Questions

• There really wasn’t one , pretty straight forward, the most difficult thing is they just question everything and ask for lots of specifics and details.   Answer Question

Negotiation

straight forward they offered what I asked for and I said yes

Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ConsultNet (South Jordan, UT) in January 2009.

Interview

Simple one on one interview, then meeting with the VP of Sales, and others.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negotiation.

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ConsultNet (Salt Lake City, UT) in June 2008.

Interview

Hiring process is cryptic at best. Recruiters give enough information to really interest you, but are very light on the actual details of the job. It is not until you are actually hired that you are able to access the specifics you should have had to make a decision in the first place.

Interview Questions

• Ther really were no difficult questions. Everything was very simple, no tricks.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There really is no negotiation. The price is the price is the price.