Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 26, 2017

3.5

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (Baltimore, MD) in October 2016.

Interview

They set up three hour time slots to take an online exam. Initially, they scheduled them on a federal holiday and had to reschedule. The exam tested one's basic financial analysis skills.

Interview Questions

• Of these four credit cards, which would be the most likely to have clients who tend to make late payments?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Consumer Financial Protection Bureau

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (Washington, DC) in November 2011.

Interview

I had a nice interaction with the two directors at CFPB. CFPB is a relatively new agency established by the current President to oversee the consumer market. There were 2 1:1 interviews, one fit and one case. The case was not very hard, but candidates must be organized to solve the case. Candidates must really be interested to work for a government agency and really know what CFPB does in order to be moved forward in the recruitment process.

Interview Questions