Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Consumer Financial Protection Bureau

1.5

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (Washington, DC).

Interview

I applied to the job through a posting submitted to my career services department at my college. Within a week or so, I was notified by phone that I had been selected for an interview. As I would be passing by the area at the right time (Washington, DC), I let them know I could appear for an in-person interview. I was interviewed in their office by two junior members of the Mortgage Analysis team and one senior member. I was notified I had gotten the internship within a week following the interview.

Interview Questions

• I was asked in detail about my experience working with large datasets and the full process of procuring the dataset, cleaning it, what tests I ran, what results I got, and how I packaged and presented those results.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Consumer Financial Protection Bureau

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Consumer Financial Protection Bureau in February 2019.

Interview

Quick interview but very incompetent. I was interviewing for research and I was asked questions by 3 non-economists who couldn't describe the projects I'd be working exactly except for telling me vaguely that it involved STATA. They asked me three very simple interview questions. Oh and they tried to give me an exploding offer. I had to respond within 48 hours. Fortunately I had secured another internship.

Interview Questions

• What was your hardest homework assignment? How would you convey complex information.   Answer Question