Consumer United Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Consumer United Interview Questions

2.2

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Consumer United (Boston, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

There were two interviewers from management. They asked questions based on my resume. They were interested in my insurance background. Compensation was base salary and bonus. The bonus factor could have been explained in more detail.

Sales Interview

Interview

Asked about sales stuff. What motivates you, what experience you had. How u deal with rejection etc. if you have any background in sales and want to make money you'll be fine

Entry Level Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Consumer United (Boston, MA).

Interview

Went to a job fair, met a recruiter. Got called up the next day for a phone interview. OnceIi passed that, they sent me an email for an online skills test. I passed that pretty easily so I got an in-person interview a few days later. Was a pretty basic interview. No surprises. Basic questions. Nice people. All in all, the whole process took about a week.

Interview Questions

• Explain how your education/past work experience can help in this position.   Answer Question

Sales Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Consumer United.

Interview

If you have a pulse you will get a job offer. Brief screening over the phone by a recruiter followed by an in-office tour and interview. Really unprofessional atmosphere.

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Interview

Applied via indeed.com. From there a recruiter called me. Had a ten minute talk with a few easy basic questions about myself. Completed an assessment which was very easy. Called me after I finished and claimed my scores were excellent. Had an interview later that week. Interview lasted about 20 minutes... never got a call back. Questions were very basic. Called and emailed, but not a single reply.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westborough, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Consumer United (Westborough, MA) in June 2014.

Interview

Applied through Craigslist, got a call from a recruiter, and he asked me to come in within a few hours. He claimed he would be there. Upon arrival, not only was he not there, but the place was a wreck. Very unprofessional and awful atmosphere. Manager asked about 3 questions then was done. They said they would call me within 2 days with yes or no. Never got the call.

Call Center Speclatist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Consumer United.

Interview

I applied online and a few days later received a call. The recruiter was telling me mostly about the position and going on and on about company. I went in to an in person interview. i spoke with reciter who showed me around then took a test.

Interview Questions

• what was your first thought when you walked in the building?   1 Answer

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Consumer United.

Interview

Recruiter had a brief phone interview. Got brought in for tour of office from an agent that was nice. Interview with manager and recruiter who wanted to know if I was coachable and motivated to succeed. Got a call asking to start immediately and then begin courses to be licensed.

Interview Questions

• Manager asked if I was looking for a stable job due to my past jobs ending in abrupt ways   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Consumer United (Boston, MA).

Interview

You will meet the sales managers.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Consumer United (Boston, MA) in March 2014.

Interview

Phone interview with a recruiter who asked questions about competitiveness, sales skills. The recruiter explained the training process and bonus. Came in for an interview, took a tour of the office and a short computer test. Then met with a manager for a detailed interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you failed to meet a deadline   Answer Question