Contact Centers of America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Contact Centers of America Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Contact Centers of America

Student Advocate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Contact Centers of America.

Interview

The application process was fairly easy. There was no assesment or anything. Just fill out your contact information, school and work history, etc. About a week later I received a voicemail from them granting an interview but ignored it since I had another job lined up by then. Luckily (since that job didn't work out) they tried me again and I took the interview. It was a group interview that felt more like orientation. The interviewers (Teresa, Vernella and Nikki, who are AWESOME PEOPLE) informed everyone that those who would move forward to the phone interview with the client would receieve an email later that day. I received my email but 2 days later received another one saying that the client rescheduled the calls to the following week. I also received a warning call from CCA before the phone interview. Reuben was the person who called for my phone interview and I wasnt reallly able to talk at the time. He told me he could call me back at a better time, and he did! Talk about flexibility!! 3 days later, I received a phone call from Teresa with a job offer! The process was fairly quick minus the rescheduling of the phone interviews. And everyone is soo nice there ! Ive been working for 2 weeks now and I absolutely love it!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There isnt really any negotiation. Student advocates get paid $8.50/hr during training and then $9/hr once they GoLIVE.

Student Advocate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Contact Centers of America in September 2012.

Interview

Organized with students in mind, comfortable environment with chances of advancement great employees and management awesome team, well scripted telemarket skills and collections that assist in hard calls. incoming and outgoing calls were made to satisfy the processes of high school and college students and even students that were continuing their education

Retention Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Contact Centers of America (Orlando, FL) in March 2012.

Interview

It was fairly easy. I interviewed with two men. One was barely paying attention. They asked 2 questions. Left on break and came back. Told me I'd hear from them in a couple hours.I thought it was fairly easy and had confidence I'd get the job. I left and shortly after i received a call with my training dates to come in and start.

Interview Questions

• Why are you a good fit for the team?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't anything hard about it. They informed me of price and i agreed.

Director of IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Contact Centers of America (Orlando, FL) in August 2011.

Interview

Fairly straight forward. Review of resume', discussion on work history, salary requirements, and personality fit.

Interview Questions

• From your perspective, why was your position eliminated at your last employer?   1 Answer
    • Why would you want to work for a startup company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Straight forward. Here's what it pays, some negotiating, then acceptance of final offer

Call Center Associate for Herbalife Contract Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Contact Centers of America (Orlando, FL) in May 2010.

Interview

Job was posted on Craigslist for 4 day test at CCA for a new contract. Took an assessment test and had a 1 on 1 interview. The Interviewer was very specific about what the job position required and was candid when asked specific company questions. I was contacted via e-mail that night that i was not selected as the client requested that the test be conducted with bilingual personnel only, but would be considered in next round of hiring if CCA got the contract. The staff at the Orlando call center were polite, professional, and courteous to all of the applicants.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would make a good call center representative?   Answer Question