Contemporary Services Corporation Event Staff Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Contemporary Services Corporation Event Staff Interview Questions

Updated Feb 21, 2017

1.6

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Contemporary Services Corporation (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

They interview in person after the online one-way interviews. It was very straight forward. You can complete the online interview at home. Once they've reviewed your online application, you'll get a call about scheduling a second interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Contemporary Services Corporation

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Contemporary Services Corporation (Columbus, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

It was barely an interview! I went in, signed some paperwork for tax purposes, and once the paperwork was done, I chatted with a man for less than 5 minutes. He mostly described how CSC worked and asked me some very basic personal questions like where do I work? How did I hear about CSC? I won't officially be hired until I go to orientation and pay for the background check, but it's pretty much I'm hired if I don't have a record and go to orientation.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about CSC?
      Do you have reliable transportation?
      1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Contemporary Services Corporation (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Job fair
    Orientation
    Came in to the Torrance off
    Just so you are well aware in this job you will be on
    Your feet for many many hours at a Time sometimes to excess of 16 but push comes to shove its a way to pay your bills and some people don't have that so we work it

Event Staff Interview

Interview

I applied online and then interviewed in person at the Contemporary Services Corporation.
    At first, I had to complete a form about the job (it was like an interview but on paper). After that, the interviewer asked me some more questions. It was fast and easy, just about 30 minutes.

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Contemporary Services Corporation (Baltimore, MD) in May 2016.

Interview

supper easy. I went in and walked out with a job. nothing to stress over. Just come in prepared and show an interest in the job and everything should go smoothly.

Interview Questions

• what would you do if a guest was being belligerent and bothering the other guests?   1 Answer

Event Staff Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Contemporary Services Corporation.

Interview

When applying they will want to know where you applied and when. They will also ask how you knew about the job. My first interview was online and I had gotten a call within the same week for a second interview in person.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work nights , weekends and holidays   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Contemporary Services Corporation (Torrance, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

After hearing from a friend about the flexibility and ease of the job, I went to apply in person at the Torrance office. Asked for an application at the front desk and filled it out in a conference room. Turned in the application and was told to complete the video interview in the conference room. There are computers and the interview was very easy. Was asked simple questions.

Event Staff Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Contemporary Services Corporation in December 2015.

Interview

The main thing they want is someone who can initiate conversation and be able to deal with people. This was the focal point of the interview. Some advice: don't give one word answers

Interview Questions

• Would you be able to handle an unruly guest?   1 Answer

Event Staff Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Contemporary Services Corporation.

Interview

After sending them my resume I was called into the office for an interview with a person in the office. The questions were mostly about availability, whether I could work standing for several hours, if i understood the procedure etc.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Contemporary Services Corporation (Atlanta, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

Secured an interview time as soon as I submitted my application online. Very relaxed process, business casual, a group of people waiting in one area were called in one at a time to do a one on one interview. There were several interviews going on at the same time. Interviewer ran through the format to give an idea of what to expect before beginning. He explained he would ask why I chose CSC, what I knew about the company, my customer services experience, strength, weakness, some situational problems, and talk about the job requirements. I was brought to fill out paperwork immediately, which took about 2 hours, and invited to orientation 2 days later. Pay is $8/hour

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strength when it comes to working with people?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation