Contemporary Services Corporation Event Staff Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 7, 2017

1.6

40 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Contemporary Services Corporation (Torrance, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

First, you apply online then you will get an email for an online interview. The online interview is one way meaning the questions are on the screen and you record yourself answering the questions. Next, you will get another email with a date and time for a face to face interview and this means you have the job. You will be in a group and have you will ask questions and sign paperwork. Finally, there will be a presentation over everything you need to know as in the employee handbook, other positions, your role as event staff, uniform, places you may work, and any other paperwork.

Interview Questions

• Are you over 18? Do you have guard card? If not are you willing to obtain one? How would you handle rude or chaotic guest? Are you able to stand for long periods of time?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Contemporary Services Corporation

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Contemporary Services Corporation (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

They interview in person after the online one-way interviews. It was very straight forward. You can complete the online interview at home. Once they've reviewed your online application, you'll get a call about scheduling a second interview.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Contemporary Services Corporation (Columbus, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

It was barely an interview! I went in, signed some paperwork for tax purposes, and once the paperwork was done, I chatted with a man for less than 5 minutes. He mostly described how CSC worked and asked me some very basic personal questions like where do I work? How did I hear about CSC? I won't officially be hired until I go to orientation and pay for the background check, but it's pretty much I'm hired if I don't have a record and go to orientation.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about CSC?
      Do you have reliable transportation?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Contemporary Services Corporation (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Job fair
    Orientation
    Came in to the Torrance off
    Just so you are well aware in this job you will be on
    Your feet for many many hours at a Time sometimes to excess of 16 but push comes to shove its a way to pay your bills and some people don't have that so we work it

Event Staff Interview

Interview

I applied online and then interviewed in person at the Contemporary Services Corporation.
    At first, I had to complete a form about the job (it was like an interview but on paper). After that, the interviewer asked me some more questions. It was fast and easy, just about 30 minutes.

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Contemporary Services Corporation (Baltimore, MD) in May 2016.

Interview

supper easy. I went in and walked out with a job. nothing to stress over. Just come in prepared and show an interest in the job and everything should go smoothly.

Interview Questions

• what would you do if a guest was being belligerent and bothering the other guests?   1 Answer

Event Staff Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Contemporary Services Corporation.

Interview

When applying they will want to know where you applied and when. They will also ask how you knew about the job. My first interview was online and I had gotten a call within the same week for a second interview in person.

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Contemporary Services Corporation (Torrance, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

After hearing from a friend about the flexibility and ease of the job, I went to apply in person at the Torrance office. Asked for an application at the front desk and filled it out in a conference room. Turned in the application and was told to complete the video interview in the conference room. There are computers and the interview was very easy. Was asked simple questions.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Contemporary Services Corporation (Houston, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

As they needed lots to fill positions, I was hired the same day. So long as you can pass a background check and pay the $65 for the security card if you don't have it, you should be ok. Also you will have to take a test during the orientation.

Event Staff Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Contemporary Services Corporation in December 2015.

Interview

The main thing they want is someone who can initiate conversation and be able to deal with people. This was the focal point of the interview. Some advice: don't give one word answers

Interview Questions

• Would you be able to handle an unruly guest?   1 Answer